• C H A P T E R 25 •

"You renovated the house? Good. I'm proud of you. Your house was old-fashioned" Aera joked earning a glare.

"Yup. Thank you Ma Lady" she couldn't help followed by Sofia, laughed at his sarcastic remark

"Let me show you your room. You should get some rest. You must be tired" Sofia said while leading her to the guest room.

Climbing a flight of stairs, they entered the guest room or her room. "The room's is beautiful. Thanks for helping" Aera said while looking at the room.

"No need to say thanks. I'm glad you liked your room"

"Like? No Sofia I loved the room" Sofia Chuckled. But that didn't last long.

"Aera?" Sofia began "can I ask you something?" The girl who was still looking around let out a hmm in response and turned towards her with a smile

Sofia's next question made Aera look down as her smile vanished and tears began to stream down. Sofia sensing something wrong, quickly made her way to the silently crying girl and help her shoulders.

"Aera. I can say something is surely bothering you. Is something wrong?"

That was it. The last string before she broke down. She landed on the floor with a thud to which Sofia followed, highly panicked by the sudden breakdown of the girl. She hugged her tightly just like a mother would do. And on the other hand, Justin hurriedly burst into the room hearing the thud but soon met the sight with a crying Aera.

"What was that noise- Aera?" What happened?" He quickly sat next to her, rubbing her back.

"Aera I know we just met. But you can trust me. You can trust both of us. Just let it out. Just let all of it out" Sofia's voice had a motherly tone which comforted her and she let it all out.

She told them everything. Disguising herself. The dinner where she met Taehyung as her brother. Meeting BTS, Jungkook, and the others knowing about her disguise, Bora and Seulgi, realizing her feelings and lastly Taehyung's confession and how she found him with the chick.

She sobbed. Everything that was in her heart, she spoke to all. Her head and heartfelt light. Her vision blurred as everything around her started to rotate and before the couple could react she fainted. She fainted as she couldn't handle the drama anymore

Justin and Sofia looked at the limp girl. Tear stained her cheeks as she breathes.

"She cried so hard that she fainted. She had gone through a lot Justin. A lot." Sofia said tears were evident in her eyes as she looked at the girl.

"Justin, bring her to bed. Let her sleep"

......

"So that's why she came to L.A." Justin mumbled as they both sat in the living room. Anger was evident in his tone. He had grown together with Aera and Rose until they had to move to Korea. He can't see the people he loves in pain.

"Justin, calm down. And for Aera, we should cheer her up. We shouldn't bring this incident before her. She needs a break" Sofia said looking at the boy

"Hm. We have to make her happy. And I would everything and anything to see her happy"

......

While Aera was in L.A., Taehyung and locked himself in his room. It's been a week since he was in his room. Neither he came out nor he ate anything. The rest were highly worried along with the disappointment. Every day they would knock at his door and would get silence in response. They did everything to get him out but in vain

Inside the room. Taehyung laid on his bed eyes wide open, gazing at the ceiling. Body unwashed, hair disheveled, and dark circles coated below his eyes. In short, he was a mess. He didn't know Aera left. He couldn't even figure out what was going on around him. He would just open his gallery and gaze at the photo of Aera that he took silently.

The photo in which Aera was in disguise when she was laughing with Rose as the sun rays kissed her skin lightly.

"Forgive me Aera. I know I did a big mistake. Just give me another chance"

One more chance