Chapter 1 - The Abandonment

You jumped over the attack of the Charmander, and used shadow ball, but intentionally missed. You didn't want to hurt anyone!

"I apologise for this, Charmander..." You muttered when you landed.

Charmander looked at you like you had two heads. "Why are you missing me? And apologising? This is what we are meant to do, isn't it? Fight for our trainers?"

"Not me..." you shook your head.

"Well, just run away."

"I won't do that either..."

Charmander attacked with a flamethrower upon his trainers instruction. You didn't dodge. You let it hit you.

Your trainer, Shamus, was disgusted. You had lost every battle you had been sent into, and each time you lost, you were given less food.

Shamus growled, "Eevee, return!"

You went into your pokeball, happy to be away from the drama. You laid down and relaxed. You ended up asleep after a while.

Soon, you woke up and were released out of your pokeball. You were near a warehouse. You could smell the berries, and had an urge to bust in there and eat to your hearts content.

"You're too weak... I need a strong pokemon to beat the next gym leader... It was a mistake capturing a puny thing like you..." Shamus uttered, and walked off.

You, being used to him walking away, followed. But he saw you and hit you away. You got back up and ran up to him.

"Don't you get it you pathetic thing?! I don't want a weakling in my team!" He yelled. You froze, tearing up.

He led you back to a post, and tied you to it by the neck. You whimpered, the rope being tighter than you would like. Shamus didn't care. He walked off.

You cried out, pulling at the rope but it choked you each time. You continued to cry as your old trainer walked away, but eventually you gave up.

No one knew you were there...

You would be trapped...

Forever...