{trouble comes in double}

Two horses, black and white galloped through the vineyards that afternoon. Jai was racing after Avia and the two were throwing joking threats to each other about who will win. They reached a dusty pathway and then slowed their horses to a trot.

"So, you excited about our camping trip?" Jai asked his daughter, looking over at her once they came to a complete stop over the cliff.

"What camping trip?" Avia asked confused - obviously her twin failed to mention that part.

"What camping trip? The one we go on every summer before you go back to school." Jai answered her with a look that wondered if she was kidding.

"Oh, that camping trip. Yeah, sure... I can't wait." Avia answered with a smile as if she remembered. She made a note to herself to berate her sister for not telling her.

Looking at the beautiful view, Jai cleared his throat. "So, Em, what do you think of Meredith?" he asked expectantly.

"As what, Dad? Your publicist? Your friend? Your..." she was cut off by her father.

"No, just - what do you think of her?" he asked, "As a person?"

"Oh she's...uh, cute, nice hair, good teeth. She can spell the word YOU - I don't know." she shrugged. "Honestly Dad, the woman's a complete stranger to me. Why do you want my opinion anyway?" she asked as if she already didn't know. The way Jai and Meredith acted around each other they were both headed to much bigger things than being just...friends.

"Well I'll tell you why, Em. Because believe it or not..."

"Race you back to the ranch, Dad!"

"Emmi I'm trying to tell you something!"

Jai watched as his daughter galloped away at full speed. He silently cursed and tried to gallop after her but she was already far ahead.

Avia could not believe that her assumption was correct and that the two were getting married. She hastily jumped off her horse and ran back to the house. Bursting in through the French doors, she paced back and forth starting a monologue; something her mother does too when upset.

"I'm in so over my head here. I can't handle this alone. I just can't. I'm only one kid." Avia started ranting her throwing her arms up and down in panic mode, dropping her accent completely. Miley suddenly looked around from the corduroy arm chair she was sitting on.

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class?" she asked a bit sternly.

Avia jumped up in surprise and clutched her bosom, "Miley," she said out of breath, "You gave me a fright!"

"I gave you 'a fright'?" her godmother echoed standing up and folding her newspaper.

"I mean you scared me. I didn't know you were like, in here." Avia tried to explain as she backed away from the intense look Miley was giving her. But she ended up backing into her uncle who just walked into the room.

"Everything okay in here?" Luke asked, putting both his hands onto his nieces shoulders.

"We're about to find out." Miley replied, standing up and walking towards the two. "You sure there's nothing you want to talk to me about? Like maybe why Sammy never comes near you anymore or why your appetite's suddenly changed or why all of a sudden you're neat as a pin and using expressions like, 'You gave me a fright'." Miley started to inquire the girl as she walked around Avia and crossed her arms.

Luke peered down at her, wondering the same thing. "Yknow Em, she's right." He said a bit worriedly. "You're sure you're ok?"

"You guys, I changed a lot over the summer that's all." Avia tried to cover herself, moving away from Luke.