Chapter 2:The Basics

Bills Pov:
"Great he's asleep. Maybe I should tell his family? No I'll let them worry." I think

I pick up Pine tree and go through the portal to my mansion. I tie pinetree up to his bed in his new room and get everything set up for his everlasting visit. I put food in the refrigerator. His favorite food too. I also have to make up some rules for him to follow. I walk back to his room and think. Wait a second, this would work way better if I was a human then I can see what the human body is like and see what things can do to his body. I transform into a human male which is very tall. I have black and blonde hair, a black dress shirt with a yellow vest black dress pants and Yellow dress shoes I also have a cane and hat which is hovering over my head. I also put an eyepatch over my eye.

"Now to wait" I say while sitting in the corner of his room.

Dippers POV:
I wake up and have a splitting headache. I try to touch my head but relize I am bound to the bed with ropes. I start to freak out. I toss and turn but the ropes are very tight and unable to move. I look around but my vision is still very blurry. I then start to remember what happend.

"I made a deal with Bill to be-"

"My slave" he says as he walks out of the shadows.
I relize that Bill is in a human form. I am shocked to see what he looks like.
"Follow me" he says

The ropes disappears and I am able to move I sit up and say "Why should I listen to you" I yell.

"Why?" He Says while flying towards me with red eyes "Because if you don't there will be consiquices" he says while grabbing my shirt and lifting me to the air. I am terrified. I struggle while in his grasp trying to get away. He throws me back on the bed and signals me to follow him. I get up from the bed and follow. We walk to two giant red doors. He unlocked them and opens them. Then he throws me in. I wince when I make impact with the hard floors on my knees. I look at him and he has a serious look on his face. Then he walks over to a cabinet and grabs a black collar with yellow triangles on it. He puts it on me. I try to mess with it and bill slaps my hand away and replies with a simple no.

"Here are the rules:"
1. This here is the playroom. When I tell you to come in here I expect to you to sit on you knees and put your hands behind you back facing the door with your head down.
2. You are to ask me to do anything. Even use the restroom.
3. After every beating or punishment you are to thank me.
4. I always expect this house clean. Clean it when I am gone.
5. I expect you to make my meals. Breakfast at 7:00 lunch at 12:00 and dinner at 6:00.
6. You are to address me as Master or Sir. But I prefer Master in most cases.
7. You are to be addressed as puppy or pinetree not you original name. You will not answer to your original name.

If you do not follow these rules you will be punished.

"I will also add to these rules if I feel like it. Now do you understand all of that?" Bill says

I looked down ashamed and think about all of this and how it was real. Bill came closer to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Do you understand." He Says while digging his nails into my shoulder. I yelp.

"Yes"I say

"Yes what?" He Says digging his nails even further into my skin making me bleed.

"Yes, M-Master" I say in pain a tear running down my face.

"Good now get cleaned up and meet me back here in 10 minutes. I want to play with you" Says Bill standing up.

"Yes Master" I say while holding one of my shoulders and quickly walking out.