Chapter 8: 24 hours

Dippers POV

I wake up confused wondering what happened last night. I try to get up but I relize I'm in a medium size cage where I can only stay on my knees. I try to look around but it's pitch black. Suddenly the light turn on and I see Mabel, uncle Stan and Gruncle Stan.

"Guys?" I say confused but surprised. They all turn around

"Dipper your awake!" Says Mabel

"What happened?" I say rubbing my head.

"Well, bill made you fall asleep and when that happend we attacked him and saved you!" Says Mabel

"Oh wow thank you guys so much i love you guys" I say starting to tear up

"We love YOu ToO"they say starting to melt.

"WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHH" after that I wake up to see me in the playroom with Bill face to face with me still inside a cage."

"Well what a nice dream you had, screaming from excitement." He Says grinning. I feel very itchy all of the sudden and look down to see me in that wolf costume Gruncle Stan made me wear. Tears stared to run down my face.

"What the hell is going on." I say crying

"Well let's see after you fell asleep master had a talk with your family about things I need to know about you. I also got you this cute costume you will be wearing for today." He Says grabbing my cheek.

"But master why?" I say still crying

"Because I can" He says smirking "now before I let you out here is how you will be a dog for the next 24 hours. You can not speak to me verbally only through the mind. You also have to walk like a dog. Understand?"

"Y-yes master" I say in shame. He opens the cage and I walk out on all fours.

"Awww so cute" He Says.

"So s-"I get cut off with bill hitting me on the top of my head.

"Puppy's do not speak" He Says. Oh right. How am I supposed to clean?

"Well you will not today I will give you a little break but don't get used to it." He Says while walking out the room. Wow for the first time ever being a slave I have nothing to do. I walk to my room and jump on the bed. I lay there and stare at the ceiling which made me start to think. Why is bill doing all this. Why did he hurt me like that. Raping me. I did not deserve it. I hated it but he made me feel good when I did not want to. It felt so wrong. I am not gay. I cant Belive that happened at all and that might happen for the rest of my life! This is just...just... fucked up. I think turning over digging my face into the pillow starting to cry.

"Puppy!" I hear from a distance. I wipe my face and crawl over to where the sound was coming from. Bill was in the living room siting on the couch in front of the tv.

"Sit puppy" he pats his lap and I go over to him. Then suddenly he grabs me and puts me on his lap scaring me.

"Shhh don't be scared everything is ok." He Says petting me. I still am very tense but I try to act relaxed. I don't really like being on his lap it reminds me of, things he does to me in the playroom. Tears start to run down my face and I try to wipe them away but bill sees it.

"Don't be scared puppy. Here I know what will make you feel better a nice walk." He says picking me up and setting me to the ground. He stands up and snaps his fingers. A leash appears in his hand and he puts it on me. I really did not want to go outside whoever sees me will just make me embarrassed. He started walking to the front door but I did not move. I was scared To go outside I did not even have an Idea of what was out there. I pulled back making bill have to use force to pull me outside but I keep resisting.
"Fine well do this the hard way." He Says. He snaps his fingers and we appear in a dog park but there is no other dogs. I was confused I had no clue what to do.