Chapter3:Playtime

I went to my room and sat on the bed. I curled up into a ball and started crying. This is happening. this is actually happening. I can't do this. I have to get out of here. Wait I can't he would do something to me. Just relax dipper, just relax. I started to count to ten. When I was to eight I started to uncurl myself from my ball. When I was to ten I stood up and walked to my bathroom. I looked at my shoulders and saw cuts. I cleaned them up with a wet paper towel and looked at the time in the room. I had two minutes left. I calmly walked back to the playroom and did ask asked, I sat down facing the door on my knees and put my hands behind my back. I waited for Bill to rerun trying to not think about what was about to happen to me. Few seconds later Bill walks in and pats my head.

"Good puppy." He Says then he grabs my collar and drags me to the bed. I was grasping for air. He threw me on the bed.

"Strip" He Says. I hesitate. I have never been naked in front of anyone. I slowly take off my clothes than covered my self the best I can with my hands. I was blushing from embarrassment.

"Move you hands" He Says

"Yes M-Master" I slowly moved my hands from my member. Then bill looks at me and chuckles. He knew it was my first time. Also I was not even gay so it was a very weird experience for me. Bill grabs handcuffs from a nearby table and ties me up to the top of the bed on my back. I hated being tied up. I closed my legs so i felt better. Bill crawled up to me and went to my ear and said:

"Let's get started" then he puts his lips onto mine. I was resisting the best I can but I could hardly move. He was trying to put his tounge in my mouth but I wouldn't let him. He then clawed my back with his hand and that made me yelp. That gave him his chance to put his tounge down my throat. After a while he stopped and went to my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned.

"Oh you like that"Says bill smirking

"No,please stop"I whined he ignored me and started to go down from my neck leaving hickeys.

"Bill please!" He looked up and slapped me.

"ITS MASTER YOU SLUT. YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT." Yells Bill.

I get very scared and start to struggle and squirm but I could not get loose. Then bill undressed himself and man it was huge it was so big it looked impossible to fit. That made me super nervous and made me squirm even more. Bill puts his finger out.

"Suck" He Says

I suck his finger and than he pulls away aiming at my entrance then without saying anything he puts it in. I yelp and squirm.

"Stop moving." He Says still widespreading my entrance.
I try to do the best I can of not moving but it's hard to. He sticks two more fingers in and I yell  in pain. After a while he takes his hand out and I whine. Then he lubes up his member.

"Master please don't do this." I say

"But it's just so much fun." He Says finishing up. Then without warning he puts it in. I scream in pain and Bill goes very fast so fast that it feels like it's ripping my insides.

"Master please, it hurts!" I yell

"It will start to feel better" he Says still stroking in and out of me. "I just gotta find the-"I moan of pleasure. I try to cover my mouth but my hands were still tied up. I soon turn into a moaning mess while Bill is still pumping into me at increasing speeds. I was making sound out of pain and pleasure.I was about to release when bill grabbed the tip of my member and made me have a dry orgasm still pumping into me.
"You have to ask me before you do that puppy." He Says pumping into me harder.

"May I cum M-master?" I say weakly and out of breath.

"No" Says bill going into me harder making me yell in pain

"But master I can't hold it." I say starting to whine.

"Beg for me puppy." He says smirking

I do not say anything. No way am I doing that. I then have the urge to cum and ride out another dry orgasm. I finally give up because I can't not hold it anymore.

"Please master please let me cum." I say out of pain.

"Fine." He releases my tip and I cum getting it everywhere.then after a while bill releases and he pulls his pants up.

"Now that was fun wasn't it puppy?" He Says

I do not reply because I am ashamed. He pulls my chin up so we are making eye contact. I had tears in my eyes and felt so tired and weak.

"Was it?" He Says in a more serious tone

"Yes sir, Thank you sir" I say weakly. He let's go of my head and I let it drop.

"Now clean this up."