Chapter5: punishment

"PINETREE" Bill Yells in an angry tone.

"oh shit" I say then I hurry get out the shower and change into my new clothes then I walk outside my room.

"PINETREE COME HERE RIGHT NOW." He yells I almost run to where he was at the end of the hall. I bow.

"Y-Yes Mas-" I get grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air being chocked out.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I TOLD YOU TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO DO THAT. YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR THIS!"He Yells. Then he drops me to the ground. I grab my throat lucky to get air again.

"I'm so sorry Master!"

"Oh you will be sorry. Go to the playroom and wait for me." He says angrily.

"Y-yes sir" I run to the playroom and wait in my position. I start to think about the worst things he can do to me and start to cry. He walks in to the room. He  snaps his fingers and A whip appears in his hand. He walks behind me.

"Take off your shirt and shorts. Do not turn around." He Says.

I take off my clothes very slowly and carefully.

"Count every whip"

He hits my back. I wince.

"One".

He hits it again.

"Two" I say quieter.

"Louder"He Says and hits me again.

"Three" I yell out of pain.

He hits me again my back now bleeding.

"Sir please." I say begging while tears running  down my face.

"Shut up" He says hitting my back again.

"F-Five".

"On your back" he says.

"Sir plea-"he slaps me.

"ON YOUR BACK PINETREE" he yells. I get on my back and yelp from the pain still on my back. He slashes my back five times and I counted them after that he slashes my arms and legs. After he stands over me waiting.

"T-thank you m-master" I say tears in my eyes. he lifts up my head.

"Now the next time your gonna do something ask me puppy ok?" He Says in a happy tone.

"Yes master"I say then my head drops.