Chapter 11: Bills toy

Dipper POV

I wake up in my bed. I had on my black clothes again. I look at the clock. Fuck, it was 6:45. I quickly get up and hurry to the kitchen. I take out eggs cheese and mushrooms. I quickly grab a pan and start cooking. I decide to make an omelette because I remember how to make it so well. I finish up the first one and set it up for Bill to eat. I also set out a glass of orange juice.i then start to make an omelette for myself. I was halfway done when I suddenly felt a hand grab my ass. I froze. Bill was touching me. Bill started to go up my body to my chest. Both hands on my nipples, rubbing them. I shuddered. Bill goes to my ear and nibbles on it. Making me squeak.

"Its playtime bitch" he whispers. Then he grabs my collar and drags me to the playroom. He immediately opens the door and throws me on the bed. He grabs my wrist and pin them down.  He starts to aggressively kiss me. I was struggling to breathe. He was trying to put his tounge in my mouth but I would not let him. I hated this. I really did not wanna do it again. I start to cry.

"Oh yeah do more of that it just turn me on more." He Says. Then he goes back to trying to kiss me. He starts to get frustrated.

"Stop being a fucking tease and go with it." He Says then slap me. He goes back to kissing me. I open my mouth and immediately bill goes into mine. He starts to rub against me. Bill starts to go down my body from my mouth still pinning down my wrists. He was leaving bite marks all down my body. Me squirming with each bite. He went to my shirt and took it off. Throwing it on the ground. Then went to my pants. He slowly took them off. He started to leave bad marks on my chest making me bleed. I was squirming around but I could hardly move I was pinned down. Bill removed his grip from my wrists and went to my thighs. He was slowly rubbing them. Making me very uncomfortable. Bill moved up to my member. Not even out the boxers, he started to rub it trying to give me an erection. I blushed. Then bill stood up on the foot of the bed.

"Undress me." He Says.I sighed and got up and take off his clothing. I slid down his boxers to see his giant hard member. I blushed even harder.

"Oh you like that don't you." He Says with a smirk.

"Fuck no, I hate you and I hate what your doing to me!" I said in rage.

"Oh I'll give you a reason to hate me pinetree." He says calmly. I am scared. Why did I say that. I'm so stupid! Bill grabs my head and shoves his member into my mouth. He starts to thrust making me gag. Spit was going everywhere. After a while it was hard to breathe. He throws me on to the bed, facing him. Without a cue he aggressively thrust into me dry. I scream in pain. Tears start to run down my face.he starts going in and out at unhuman like speeds. He grips my hips with his claws making me bleed. Digging his claws into my skin.

" urg... master....please...ugh...stop."I say in pain.

"Let me think...no, it's just so much fun to see you like this." He Says as he increases speed. I was screening in pain with everything thrust.he digs into my sides more making me struggle even more. I wanted to die. This felt terrible. Soon my screams turned into moans. It started to feel really good. I was a moaning mess and I tried to hide it by covering my mouth.

"Let's those sounds out I wanna hear it all." I took my hand away from my mouth and let out all the sounds of pain and pleasure. I soon came to my climax.

"May I cum master." I say

"No." He says holding the tip of my member. "I still wanna hear those screams." He started to thrust harder. He took his hands from my hips and put it on my neck. With one finger he slowly cut from my neck all the way down to my member making me bleed. I was screaming in pain but I still felt pleasure. I was a crying moaning mess.

"Please master stop this." I say looking him straight in the eyes. He gave me an angry look then he removed his hand from the tip. I released and collapsed. I felt so much pain and I was slowly bleeding out. Suddenly bill grabs me by the neck and lifts me up chocking me.

"Now listen here you little shit. When I want to do something I'm gonna do it. You will let me do what I want to do. Do not ask me to stop or I will just go longer. YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND." He drops me to the ground and I gasped in relief.

"Y-Yes master." I said in fear.

"Now go get cleaned up and make my lunch." He scouled.

I tried to walk over there but I fell to the ground I could not walk I was in too much pain. I crawled to my room.