Chapter 13: Do it yourself

Hey guys! Sorry to say but I don't really write in this story anymore. But I do in my other story about Bill dip. It's basically the same as this one! I know you guys enjoy this one so you will be interested in the other. Please go check it out! Sorry to disappoint you all. Here is another chapter!

Bill grabs my waist and puts me on the ground in front of the couch.

"Wha-what are you-" I say getting cut off.

"I want you to do it by yourself." Bill says. Getting up from his laying position.

"D-do w-what?" I say

"Oh, you don't understand? Let me make it clear for you. I want you to masterbate." Bill says with a grin.

"I-I uhh-" I say shocked by his words.

"Come on. Get to it." Bill says handing me a small bottle of lotion. He's not joking. I make a frustrated growl then put the lotion on my hand. I spread the substance on my member. I slowly start to rub it. I can't get hard like this it's too embarrassing.

"Well your not leaving until your finished." Bill says reading my thoughts. I give a angry glare at him then stare back at the floor. He's so annoying. I keep going. I close my eyes and try to imagine. It soon started to feel good. Really good. My breath intinsifies and my heart's beating faster. I speed up the pace. Quick pants coming out. The pants soon turn into small moans. I take my other arm I'm not using and bite on it to stop the moans. I go even faster. My hips start bucking towards the friction. I start to get close for my release.

"No, not yet." Bill says. I can't get myself to stop it feels too good. Bill suddenly snatches my hand away from my member.

"I said not yet." Bill says very close to my face. Im out of breath and very tired. I'm also frustrated because I didn't finish. Bill snaps his fingers and I'm shocked with what he's holding. It's a dildo.

"I want you to finish on this." Bill gets up and places it behind me. He then suddenly grabs my arms and puts them in what I feel like handcuffs. Bill sits back down and smirks. I then slowly lower myself down on it. It hurts at first but I finally get it all in. I take a deep breath before I start moving on it. I start to make weird sounds so I bite my lips to restrict the lewd sounds.

"No pinetree I wanna hear you." Bill says and slaps my thigh. Making me yell in surprise. I let go of my lips and let the sounds go. I soon start to get comfortable and start going faster. I want to cum so bad. I soon began to moan and I can feel myself coming to my climax. I go harder and each time I go down it hits my prostate.

"How does it feel puppy?~" Bill says

"G-good mas-ahh-ter." I try to say through my moans and whimpers.

"Look at me pinetree." Bill says. I slowly lift my head to him. I can hardly keep my eyes open from the pain and pleasure. I was about to hit my climax.

"Who am I?" Bill says

"My-ahh m-master." I say

"Scream my name puppy, say it so everyone can hear." Bill says now holding my chin.

"M-master...." I murmur.

"Louder." Bill says

"Ngh...uhh...MASTER!" I yell as I hit my climax. I fall down and try to catch my breath.

"Good boy puppy." Bill says.

Well, that's pretty much it. If you want to read more like this see my other story. I promise you won't be disappointed! :)