01 | preference

--
preference summary : what the gang thinks of you
𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 : 322
--

☆☆☆

• ponyboy curtis : I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have her as my best friend. She's in track with me, and she runs pretty fast. She's so beautiful, she buries Cherry in a second. She's super smart, and she's really funny too. I would ask her out, but I think Johnny has a thing for her.

johnny cade : Gosh darnit, (y/n) makes me feel things I've never felt before man. She's so understanding, and she always helps me with my family problems. She isn't embarrassed to be around me just because I'm a greaser. Sometimes, when we lay in the lot at night together, I look over at her, and I keep getting amazed at how beautiful she is. I would ask her to be my girl, but once I overheard Ponyboy tell Sodapop how much he loves her.

• sodapop curtis : She's good company to have around at the DX. Her smile always light up the room and her eyes are always bright and alive. She's perfect.

• dallas winston : She has a a perfect body, but no criminal record. That kinda turns me off. I would get in her pants, but for Johnnycake's sake, I won't. I've seen the way that he looks at her, like she's the sun and he's a planet revolving around her.

• steve randle : Well well, what can I say about (y/n)? She's an amazing friend, and she also knows a few things about cars.

darrel curtis : (Y/n) has a good influence on Ponyboy. She keeps him out of trouble and takes good care of him. She reminds me of my mom in some ways.

• two-bit matthews : (Y/n) is hilarious! She always watches Mickey Mouse with me, even is she's busy. Her and Ponyboy would make a good couple. And she always makes me chocolate cake when I'm hungry.

☆☆☆

dhddhjdjsjs first one nibbas. sorry if there's some mistakes i didn't proofread it.

~ xkidkaratex