011 | ponyboy curtis

--
imagine summary : birthday parties are the best, aren't they :) ?
word count : 222
--

☆☆☆

"I have the cake!" I yell as I step through the front door.

Steve and Two-Bit come running up to me. "What flavor is it (y/n)?" they ask excitedly.

I pretend to frown. "They only had strawberry guys. I'm sorry." I say.

Steve looks like he's about to cry. "Just kidding!" I exclaim as I head into the kitchen.

Darry is behind the counter fixing up the dinner. I set the cake down and ask, "Are they coming yet?"

Darry looks down at his watch. "Sodapop said the movie ended at six o' clock, so they should be heading home by now.

Suddenly, we hear a knock at the door. Johnny looks out the window and says, "It's Ponyboy and Sodapop!"

Johnny turns of the lights as I scramble to find a place to hide. I end up hiding behind the couch with Dally.

I hear Soda open the door and Ponyboy asks, "Where is everybody?"

We all pop up and yell, "Happy birthday Ponyboy!"

I walk up to Pony and passionately kiss him. "Happy birthday baby. I got you a great present that I think you'll love!"

Dally smirks. "I'm sure you did (
(y/n)."

Ponyboy blushed the entire night.

☆☆☆

ok, so l meant to post this yesterday on pony's birthday, but i ran out of time ˋˍˊ

~ xkidkaratex