025 | johnny cade

(i really wanna try to do longer imagines so this might be a huge fail but hey i tried lol)
--
imagine summary : johnny tells you he loves you for the first time aww
word count : 389
--

☆☆☆
"hey (y/n), can we go to the lot?" you hear johnny ask as just as mickey mouse ends.
"sure johnnycakes." you say as you slowly get up, pushing ponyboy off your shoulder. he had fallen asleep while him, two-bit, and you were having a mickey marathon.
two-bit, half passed out on the recliner, takes a sip of his beer and mumbles, "don't stay out too late you crazy kids."
you chuckle, and johnny's lip quivers. you wonder what's wrong. you head out of the curtis household and walk silently to the lot. as you two walk, a breeze blows gently, and you can smell johnny's cologne.
   you've always liked johnny. who wouldn't? he's always had a hard life, and you always thought he deserved better. you had talked about your feelings about johnny with ponyboy, and he's given you plenty of advice on how to tell him. but lately, johnny's been avoiding you, and suddenly he asks you to go to the lot with him. you start to get nervous. what if he knows you...no. that's impposible. ponyboy promised he wouldn't tell anyone, especially johnny.
   when you arrive at the lot, you and johnny sit down on a log. you turn to look at johnny and start to say, "so how's school goi--"
   "i love you. god, i love you so much. you're so beautiful, my heart skips a beat every time i see you, (y/n)." he starts to lean in and rests his forehead on your shoulder.
   "you're smile, you're laugh, you're eyes, everything. you're pure gold. you are so fucking perfect. i love you." johnny finishes as he gives you a kiss.
    "god, johnny. i love you so damn much." you whisper as you hug him tightly, never planning on letting go.
☆☆☆

soo, what did you guys think?? please comment if i should continue writing more in depth imagines. i really enjoyed writing this tbh.

also if you have request don't be afraid to tell me! just dm with your imagine summary, your character, and the greaser (or soc lol) that you want me to write about :)