Part 7

tom's pov

A million thoughts or so had been swirling around my head since my conversation with haz last week. Did i really cross the line with y/n? Louise said she wanted to get back toghether. She made up her mind. I should have been exstatic, but i couldnt help, but think if i might have hurt y/n. When i kissed iher it felt kinda great! It was like i forgot everything around us for a while and it wasnt us against the world, because there was no world. It was just us! I forgot everything about Louise and everyone else. Oh, but then i remembered! I remembered the reason i kissed her was to touch the lips that belonged to another girl. The girl that i am now dating. I cant decide or tell if i like y/n yet, all i know is that it felt great being close to her.

Should i tell y/n about me and Louise? I probably should, but how could i ever? There was no other way, but to say «Hey y/n, i tried to get back with Louise so i used you as my pawn and pretended to be in love with you. It worked, were back toghether.» There was no other way, but to tell the truth.

I drove by y/n's house, but something made me think and i backed my car back to her house. It honestly took a long time til i got out of the car. I was so scared of telling her the whole thing. As i was walking down the driveway i couldnt help but thinking how sad she would be, what she would say and think of me.

y/n's pov

I was sitting at home just watching Friends when i heard three hard knocks on my door. They sounded nervous. To my surprise Tom was the person standing nervously at my doorstep.

Y/n: Tom what are you doing here?, you said with a high-pitched voice while trying to sound «girly».
Tom: I lied to you.
Y/n: Oh Tommy it's probably not a big deal, what did you do?
Tom: I wanted to get back toghether with Louise. Everyone could tell you liked me so i used you to get Louise jealous and she would want to date me again. We're back toghether! Im so sorry y/n i never meant to hurt you!

...