Part 12

Y/n's pov

I could'nt believe what i just heard and what just happened at my doorstep. My heart knew that Tom was the one and there was no point trying to hide it anymore, i had to tell him the truth.

«Tom... i really love you, but i really dont think you love me. You're just confused, i get that, but you should be with Louise. You two would make a great couple:)» It hurt so much to say those painful, but oh, so truthful words and the next breath was a breath of realization. The smell of sundried tomatoes and chicken from the sandwich i just are could'nt hide the fact that i was in love with him.

«Of course i love you y/n, im so sorry it took me so long to realize! I want to marry you some day, im not kidding!» His eyes were all red and puffy! God i think he actually meant it, you thought to yourself as your eyes went the same as his.

«but why?» you said, not understanding how any of his feelings could be mutual.

«You're smart, funny, gorgeous, honest and real! You're y/n.» My eyes were sobbing at this time. «Can you please believe that i love you, y/n? Can you do that for me?»

«I believe you, i said and did the one thing i thought i would never in my own fantasy dare to do. I leaned in and kissed him! It was the best thing i have ever done and it was'nt rushed at all.

«Took y'all long enough!», you could hear haz both laughing, clapping and cheering in the background.
Tom just looked at you as you fell into his oh so mystic eyes and smiled you smiled at each other.

This moment was the perfect moment to be y/n y/l/n.

Thats a wrap for this story guys i hope you liked it! Please vote and share<3