(0) Request/Warning page (0)

Just a little thing, if you are Reading, Please, I mean please if you do not enjoy the ship just don't read it! Don't make yourself suffer through it! And, if you don't like the ship because it may be like elricest, don't go out of your way to comment negative stuff. I'm trying to create a positive space, and it really demotivates me to see hate in the comments!
Please think before you do.

Please read before requesting

Hello, there, welcome to my Request page. Here you can request anything, but be warned not everything will be accepted. I am quite specific when it comes to certain ships.

I am willing to do both FMA and FMAB, but I treat them as separate universes, and they may cross into another universe in their sleep. FMA ed is the original, he grew tall after his time with Alfons and is the sub to his demon little brother, the original al. I write Al with all memories back, even if it's before the movies. The originals can go to any world, where as the other eds and Als can only go to the original.

I do not write about certain things, like ships I don't like, people I don't like, and things I'm uncomfortable with.
Now, this DOESN'T mean your idea is bad, it just means that I would not like to, as it goes against what I am. I will be as kind as I can when accepting and turning down requests.

Other than that, enjoy.

WARNING:
!!!MAINLY HEADCANNON FUEL!!!

Some ships I like:
Roy Riza (both)
Ed Roy (both)
Hughes Roy (both)
Hughes Riza Roy (both)
Ed Alphonse (both)
Ed Alfons (Hei) (2003)
Wrath(Bradley) envy (brotherhood)
Pride selim

Characters i like:
Most

Ships that I don't want to write about:
Hughes Gracia (i like to portray Gracia as a bad guy :0)
Winry ed
Riza Ed
Roy Al
Riza Al

Some characters I never want to write about:
Envy (2003)
Hohenhiem (all of them)
Lust, gluttony (both)
Wrath (2003)
Greed (both)

If your ship or character isn't on the bad list/list at all, try me.
Also feel free to hit me up with some AUs!