4

the next day

jisung wakes up to excitement. honestly, he's kind of shocked that he's woken up like this. he's NEVER woken up like this and he might think he knows why..

jisung gets up and does his morning routine. brushing his teeth, stripping and showering, then doing makeup and all that stuff. after he was done he took a simple but dark outfit. which he covered the top with a dark blue hoodie.

he goes to the mirror and sighs. "still the natural jisung." he says. as he fixes his hair and dries it he heads downstairs and kisses his parents goodmorning.

"how 'bout some breakfast baby?" her mother says softly. he smiles and takes the offer. as they all sit down it kind of went quiet when jisung's dad speaks up.

"hey jisung?" jisung hums. "how was school huh? find any girls by any chance?" her mom scoffs while he chokes and his little sister rose giggles. "honey.. you know that jisung's bi~ maybe he has a crush on a boy what do you know?"

the boy blushes, "yah!- let's just eat in peace" the others giggle as jisung pouts while eating.

after he finishes he grabs his bag, runs up to his family and give them a kiss on a cheek. "i'll get going now! bye mom, bye dad, bye rosie" he waves goodbye with a weak smile. takes his skateboard, put on his earbuds, and pull up his hoodie.

after a couple of blocks down he spots minho. what must he be doing there? does he live close.. jisung slows down and gets off. "hey minho.." he slurrs quietly.

"oh hey jisung!" the older brightly smiles. "you live close by?" "yeah." he smiles brightly still and jisung just bids goodbye and then skateboards to school.

skip to free period (bc i'm lazy asf)

jisung was feeling a little be scandalous. and the past periods, minho and his group has been pissing him off. literally- they've been stopping them from getting to ANYWHERE. and a lot of jealous fans have been getting to the blue haired boy.

"mother fucking bitch. thanks to you i'm now a shit show to everyone else in the school." the past periods jisung has been getting stares, rude comments, and whispers.

he grabs a can of spray paint. and he stops at a poster that is presenting this weeks event. the talent show.. minho, woojin, and changbin were ominously in the picture.

to jisung: it was shit. dark and needs more shit onto it. he shakes the can and sprays a mustache on the two boys. the moment he finished on minho, he stepped back to admire his prize procession

"per-" before he could finish. he felt someone push him onto the wall. he turns around to be faced with an angry minho. "after all i've done to you?"he growls.

minho is fierce. he gave jisung the most attention he's ever gave ANYONE.  the boy never knew what kind of attention he bought the other though.

jisung just smirks. "what's that stupid smile for? huh?!" he slams his hand next to han's head. the boy flinches. "you know- i've always wanted you under me. but i never thought of it like this.." he smiles

he leans closer. the younger didn't want to just, give up. as like every girl and other sluts he may have fucked with.

"well.. do you wanna do the other one?" jisung smirks and leans closer. the older just widens his eyes in shock. just as he knew it felt some kind of warmth overwhelming him.

keep in mind this is in the very far back corner of the school. jisung was imprisoned by his hyung's actions.

but he barely gave one fuck about this situation. he knows for sure he's being used. "tsk. you piss me off." minho scoffs and walks away

from that day on.. minho and jisung have been seperate. kind weird since the first few days they've been lovey dovey.