9

________

they snuggle up and as the movie goes on, the younger keeps drifting to sleep.

as his heads keeps hanging and going back and forth, the older takes notice in the action and then sets the younger on his lap.

"just go to sleep sungie." he says while fanning his palm over the boy's eyes. soon enough his face softens.

what an angel.. minho barely pays attention to the show but just keeps staring at the youngster's features

sungie.. you don't know how much i appreciate you. everything you do is perfect, and you make angels sing and butterflies go off in my stomach everyday.

minho keeps twirling jisung's locks on his fingers while thinking, then out of nowhere, the other mumbled into his sleep.

'you'reee myy honeybun~ sugarplum pumpy- pumpki..n' he softly mumbles

at this rate minho has been crying in the inside. he can't believe that he knows this man.

he looks so badass and gothic on the outside, but in the inside.  deep down he's the softest softie you'll ever meet..

____________

the boys were both sleeping soundly on the couch.

without noticing, a creak could be heard throughout the door.

"jisung we're home~ what are yo-" mrs. han and mr. han came through the door, not only to see all the lights off but 2 young boys sleeping on the couch.

"boyfriend?" mr. han whispers to his wife.

"jinwan.. that must be a friend. but if it is his boyfriend.. we hit the jackpot!" she says while silently and slowly getting inside and taking off her shoes then jacket.

"i'll prepare the food, you go wake them up sompi." "okay." the two partners go to their duty and as sompi was about to wake them up.

she grabbed their phones that were on the table probably gonna die soon and plugged them to a charger. then after, she slowly grabbed the remote from her son's hands to turn off the tv.

she goes around the rooms to where the curtain are shut. leading to open most of them so the light can illuminate the room.

she hears some shuffling behind her and sees jisung stretching, leading his friend to do the same after.

"goodmorning sweeties~"

"goodmorning mom- mom? MOM?!" jisung quickly turns his head in shock."w-w-wha-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??! d-i-di-"

sompi chuckles and waves her hands infront of her face. "ah ah ah don't worry honey, we already saw you too cuddling~" jisung just blushes and sees the other going up to the bathroom.

they both look at him and wait till he closes the door. "so!" sompi jumps next to her son and smirks. "mommmmm" he whines.

"heyyyyy he's extremely handsome. and i bet he's your tYyYyYYpe~" she fangirls while poking him.

"ahh stop it :<"

__________

i guess i'll be doing short chapters for now on smh
ly guys <3