6

__________

"he was rubbing your thighs?! i repeat- YOUR TH-"

"YES! he was playing with my thighs during class now shut up.. it's embarrassing to talk about" jisung pouts

seungmin just snickers. "ofc it is" he softly giggles.

"THAT'S ILLEGAL!" felix whisper-shouts as he points at jisung. the said boy raises his hands in the air.

"i just ignored him.. then he went closer to-" "yeah i'm not saying it.." as hannie finishes he just realized that he made a grave mistake.

"closer to your.." seungmin looks up thronking

"your phone?"

"what?- no."

"your earbuds."

"no tf"

"your backpack!"

"no.."

"your tickle spot! hehehe" felix giggles and tickles jisung making the older yelp "yah!"

"ooh!"

"what." jisung and felix at the same time.

"he went closer to your dick!" seungmin jumps while holding his index finger in the air.

.....

"yeah.." jisung mumbles.

silence broke out as the 3 boys sit down in their assigned desks. "WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!111!!?!?!" seungmin and felix yell throughout the classroom

they were a bit early so nobody was there.

"just shut up." jisung sulks and sinks into his seat.

__________

class starts and jisung grabs his textbooks and notebooks out to take notes and follow along.

he goes on within the class... flowly. he's been answering questions right. he raises his hand when it's needed to be raise. or when the other students are too busy focusing on something else.

he might sound like a nerd but, jisung actually likes this class. history. he loves learning about history.

animal behavior, the past, the present, and maybe what's happening right now.

he's a bright student in that class. but no one pays attention to him. except for the teacher.

jisung was happily taking notes when the pa turned on.

'sorry to interrupt teachers and students, i would like to have han jisung come to the principal's office. han jisung please head to the principal's office.'

"ugh.. what did i even do?" jisung groans under his breath. he stands up in his seat and bows to the teacher.

"i'm so sorry mr. hyuck-" before he could finish his lullaby. the mr. hyuck gives a bright smile and nods.

the student bows and heads outside.

___________

as he was walking down the hallway, he's met with minho outside the door he was supposed to be in. the principal's office.

"what are you doing here?" he scoffs. "i'm sorry to be a burden princess, but i was called to the office."

great, so they have the audacity to embarrass me but not mr. bright ass. "that's unfortunate, isn't it." he rolls his eyes and opens the door. quickly shutting it.

minho stood outside for a couple of minutes and then opening the door.

"nice to see you two here, huh?" mr. woojin says. coach chan stands right next to the principal's desk and jisung and minho where ordered to sit infront of the desk.

hannie didn't know why he was there in the first place. did minho tell on him? what's with the cold silence jee..

"what do you want principal woojin." minho says and crosses his arms. "i have a class to learn in." he adds to his question.

i look at coach chan and he lowers his head.

if i squint i see a small red mark on his neck. bug bite probably?

i turn sus of the two even in this cold silence.

as i correct my sinking posture in the chair. i had a better view of principal woojin's clothes.

where's his tie? wait- and why's it all the way over there?

i look a little bit to my left and see principal woojin's tie all the way over there.

and...

i put my chin up a little bit more but kind of do it slowly so i won't get caught or called at.

is his belt unbuckled?

they were totally up to something in this room. "if you don't need us then we'll get going principal." i say in a cold matter.

excuse myself. and head back to class. after a few steps i hear the door open and i sense minho walking another direction as me.

___________