5

jisung does the norm. he has a feeling today won't be a very.. fun or maybe bright day.

he does his routine, fix up his dark navy blue hair, grabs a stranger things seasom 3 (bitch better watch it on netflix) hoodie, and head downstairs to eat.

"so how was school yesterday big brother!" rose asks. the boy chuckles at her and pinches her cheeks making her scrunch up.

"it was.. eh good enough." he said shrugging. she giggles and honestly jisung loves her giggles.

he finishes up and goes outside to then again, skateboard to school.

this time was.. much more different than other times.

the sky was cloudly, the road was kind of empty, and everything seemed a little bit quiet.

he kept skateboarding until he reached the gate. he was greeted by felix and seungmin.

"what's up!" "hi hannie!" seungmin and felix greeted. they were always his welcome committee. "hey guys~" the blue haired boy hops off his board and starts heading to his locker.

while they were walking, han seems to notice how loud the hall is. much more louder than other days. "hey.. is it just me or does today, give you some sort of weird feeling?" he states. "i know right!" felix jumps and seungmin nods continuously

"i started getting the feeling while i was in the car heading to school." seungmin states.

"anyways, " the groups reaches his locker and jisung puts in the password unlocking it. "wanna go get some starbucks? it's a few blocks away. plus.."

he reaches for his phone and checks the time. "we have time!" he says.

__________

after they ordered their drinks they headed back to school, luckily they came back a few minutes early. giving them time to scurry into their assigned classes.

he sits down on his desk, pulls up his hoodie, and watches Stranger Things Season 3 on Netflix. ( YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH IT IT'S FUCKING THRILLING! ).

he pops on some earbuds and transforms into the show. he was so caught up with it he barely missed class.

if you're wondering HOW he almost missed class, jisung is the emo kid. emo kids don't get notice is JYP high. more like they're ignored.

he has the best grades, the best voice,  the best body, and everything about him is perfect. at least that he hates it. he hates perfection that he wants to cover himself up.

only seungmin and felix know this. that he hates being perfect.

___________

while he's taking his notes, he avoids minho's presence and just keeps writing and looking back at the board.

"hey sungie~" the older sings softly next to his ear. jisung ignores him again and plops another bud in his ear.

the older just scoffs at the boys attitude. so you wanna play that, hannie? okay! let's go.

minho slides up a hand on jisungs knee. the younger ignores it. minho slowly moves up. closer to his crotch.

as he reaches jisung's upper thigh and squeezes it. the boys breathe hitches.

the older smirks.

just as his hand was probably 5 inches away from jisung's crotch, the bell rings signaling next period.

___________