10

________

jisung runs upstairs and slams the door open making the older flinch.

"woah!" minho chuckles "you scared me there~" he says and goes back to reading the book jisung owened.

"sorry minho." he frowns and jumps on his bed.

"hey hey hey!" minho whines. the younger scoots to the edge of the bed where the other was located on the floor sitting criss cross apple sauce "what?"

"why not sit on my lap?" "uhhh no thanks." minho pats his thigh but the younger just sits back on his pillow and goes on his phone. "wow.." he murmurs

it was a long string of silence. "so...-" he gets cut off by jisung scoffing.

"don't even try hyungie." he says chuckling. "oh cmon!" he hears a thump on the side of his bed. jisung gets up and pounces on the older earning an ' oof! ' as a response.

"well isn't someone playful?" he smirks. han just giggles and then hits the older playfully.

"jisung?" the other just hums in response. "wanna know something?" "just tell me stupid. "

minho looks down and caresses the younger's hair.

"i've always saw you as the emo kid. of course, you are but- you're so soft in the inside. but on the outside.. you skateboard, you're quiet, your taste in music, but your family's so happy.. and kind.. i can't-"

"just shut up." he mumbles into minho's chest.

he chuckles and looks down to his maknae. he can see a little tint of red on the tip of his ears. he softly giggles.

"hey can i stay over?" by the time he asked that question a slight ding! came to his mind. the picnic!

"sure, my mom will love you." "hey also, are you excited for our picnic?" "huh?!" jisung's head quickly shot up to expose his cute soft pink lips and cheeks.

he gets up and then runs to the bathroom.

the older just chuckles and jumps on his bed.

________