12

_________

as minho was the first one to wake up, he looks beside himself and sees a young boy cuddled against his side.

other than that, he can sense the light illuminating the room. how bright and shiny it made jisung's room..

his room was simple. grey and white.

he had some plants around, and a clear hexagon box. the sun hit that object and you could see how it shines.

he caressed the boy's hair and kissed his forehead.

after he did that, he stood up carefully and quietly to get changed. he went to the bathroom did some of his early morning routine, and then searched jisung's closet for clothes.

________

minho went downstairs to eat breakfast or prepare breakfast with the hans.

meanwhile.

in the room, the younger already woke up. he stretched first and then went back down (mood.) after a few minutes of seeing the sun move around his ceiling.

he decided to get up and go to the bathroom.

he looks at himself in the mirror, locks of his hair sticking out in various places, swollen frowned lips, puffy half closed eyes, and basically a morning look failure.

he splashed water on his face, brushed his hair, then teeth. and then went downstairs.

he was slowly taking his wobbly steps since he was still sleepy. he heard voices coming from his kitchen

his mom.. dad.. rosé.. and some other dude- 'wait-' jisung said in shock. he stood in the corner of the room realizing what happened yesterday.

'minho is here?!'

he took the softest and quietest steps to his spot on the dining table.

"good morning my shining squirrel~" her mom cooes. jisung just softly chuckles and smiles at rosé.

"momm..!" "there's a guest!" jisung pouts after whining.

he starts digging into his food, loving his mom's best skill.

cooking.

__________