Wild

"Yo listen up! Party at my house later tonight!" The football quarterback Jackson Wang screamed through the cafeteria after climbing on one of the cafeteria's round table. "Be there and let's have some funnnnn!" He screamed crazily the last part and everyone's cheer echoed through the halls of the campus.

As the cheers died down four girls continued to consume their lunch.

"So, you guys coming? I bet it's going to be wild like last year." The purple haired girl named Jisoo said while munching on her roasted chicken.

"I'm not sure, Chu. I mean, remember what happened the last party we went? We got super drunk and high." A cat-eyed brunette cringed on the thought. "I don't want to vomit all over my car again." She added.

A chipmunk-like girl laughed, remembering their bazar and wild night. "Yeah, that was crazy, huh? But despite the vomiting situation you still had fun, Jennie. I mean, you guys got to taste each other for the first time that night, right?"

With that statement, a splash of sparkling water erupted on the purple-haired girl, causing her to stiff and grumble, "Ugh! Lisa-yah! What the actual fuck?" Jisoo took a tissue from the chipmunk's hand and wiped her soaking face.

Lisa coughed while Jennie who was beside her patted her back and sparing a glare at the chipmunk.

Rosé gave the glaring kitten an apologetic smile. A not so sincere one. "Oops." And began to laugh with Jisoo.

Lisa continued to cough.

"You guys suck." Jennie hissed in disappointment.

"No, Jennie----Lisa." Jisoo 'corrected' that earned her a flying fries right at her face.

"Shut up, Chu." Jennie said refraining from smiling.

"What's next? Dessert?" Jisoo complained.

"You deserve that." Lisa commented eventually after recovering.

"Yeah, whatever." Jisoo teasingly rolled her eyes. "But seriously you guys, what's the plan tonight?"

"Hmm, I'm down for the party. I mean, I don't really have anything to do tonight except stare at my pet fish." Rosé said nonchalant that earned her a confused stares.

"I don't get you sometimes." Jisoo commented at Rosé then shrugged. "So, how bout you two? Lisa?" Her eyes shifted from Jennie to Lisa.

"I'm down if Nini's down." Lisa simply said that earned her slight groan from her girlfriend. Of course, she was the one who's going to decide.

"Uhmm." The cat-eyed woman twitched her lips showing she's thinking. "I don't know. I feel like chilling on my sofa tonight sounds much better than a house with blasting music and alcohol."

"Oh, come on, Jendeuk. You have to go. We're all not going if you're not going." Jisoo insisted.

"We're not?" Rosé sided that earned her an elbow. She whined.

"Jenduek, please. We can't miss this. You can't miss this."

To be honest, Jennie was actually ready to say 'yes' but knowing Jisoo, well...

"I don't know, Chu."

The face of 'the' Jisoo looked hopeless.