Me too (Part 1)

"Uhmm, excuse me but do you have any salad because I don't think I can stomach another fried chicken." I heard my best friend chipmunk asked the lady behind the counter. The lady just stared at her with a raised brow and plainly placed a fried chicken on Rosé's tray.

Rosé looked at her tray with grim and barely projected a smile over the lady, "Thanks. You're so kind."

I mentally laugh as how my best friend was still polite despite how the lady was rude to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked Rosé as we walked to our table.

"Yeah," She weakly said.

Awww, I held my chest as I felt the sadness of my best friend.

Damn, lady.

"Hey, what happened to chipmunk?" My other best friend who was already seated at our table asked after seeing the sad chipmunk.

"The cafeteria lady was just rude to her. She wanted a salad but she gave her a chicken." I told Jisoo.

"Well, how about that! I think today is your lucky day Rosé because my lovely mother just packed me a whole Tupperware of salad!" Jisoo said like she was in a game show. "How about we just exchange lunch?" She added.

"No, it's fine. I don't want to take your lunch. I don't want to be ru-" Rosé was cut short when Jisoo swiftly pulled Rosé's tray and slides to her the Tupperware full of salad in exchanged.

"Oh, trust me Rosé you're not being rude."

Rosé was slightly stunned but then just smiled at Jisoo.

"Thank you, Bunny."

I just laughed at the sight of the duo and the blushing bunny.

"How thoughtful of you, Chu." I teased but Jisoo just mouthed a shut up as a counter.

I shook my head to how dense these two. Especially, Rosé. I think it's been almost a year since Jisoo showed interest towards Rosé yet our chipmunk was so blind to realize that the all the good gesture of Jisoo towards her was her way of taking care and practically confessing at her. However, for Rosé it was just a bestfriend being kind to a bestfriend.

I sighed in the thoughts of these two.

====

"So, when are you telling her?" I asked Jisoo while Rosé was still at the toilet.

"What are you talking about Jen?" She questioned while she chewed her chicken.

"I'm talking about when are you going to finally tell Rosé how you feel?" Panic rose on Jisoo's face.

"Shhhh," She defensively shushed me and her munched chicken flew right out of her mouth.

Ew

"Watch your mouth, Jennifer. What if someone hears you."

"Oh come on, Chu. The whole school practically knows about you having a thing for Rosé." Unfortunately, not her. "When are you really going to tell her? I mean, we only have 5 months before college, don't you think it's time to finally tell her?" I heard her scoffed.

"Should I say the same thing to you?"

I showed a mocking face at her, "This is not about me, Chu. This is about you and Rosé."