Let Me: Part 2

The girls did what they intended to do. They got drunk and dance the night away, having fun like there was no tomorrow. The idea of them being complete once again as a group triggered each of them to go crazy. Unexpectedly, so did Jennie. The restrained that she put on herself that night disappeared and she just let the up beat music consumed her body. It would be a lie if not a single soul drooled over her body. Plenty did, especially a pair of brown ones but she was having too much fun to noticed it.

She dances with Jisoo and Rosé as Joy and Momo had their own female dance partner. It wan't new for Jennie or to the rest of the group that Joy was bi and Momo was a proud lesbian. She even knew that Jisoo has a thing for Rosé. So, with that being said she knew she was the only straight one in the group. Or is she?

Lisa on the other hand sat on the same spot since the cat eyed woman arrived. Eyes locked on the brunette in the middle of the dance floor. She gaze at the woman which she considered breathtakingly beautiful. Lisa continued to sip on her drink and watch the brunette having fun when Rosé came up to her.

"Lisa, come on, dance with us." Her barely sober friend said. "You've been seating their for quite a long time. Why don't you have fun with us on the dance floor?" Rosé tried to pull Lisa's arm to stand.

Lisa chuckled, "Rosé your drunk and no I don't want to dance." Lisa said but someone else instead of Rosé responded.

"Why not? It's fun." Jennie appeared behind Rosé. Sweat glistening on her neck from all the dancing.

Lisa's eyes once again locked on those feline eyes, "I can't dance." She simply said.

"I beg to disagree. Everyone can dance. You just have to move your body against the rhythm." Jennie's voice was low and sexy as if flirting to their new friend.

"Easy said than done." Lisa retorted with a visible smirk on her lips.

Rosé groaned drunkenly, "Jennie, please talk to Lisa here. She's being a party pooper. I have to get back to the dance floor. Gotta accompany my Jisoo." Then Rosé disappeared through the crowed leaving the two alone.

Jennie and Lisa stared at each other for a while before breaking into laughter.

"Did she just called me a party pooper?" Lisa amusingly asked.

"Yeah, I think she did." She said in between chuckles.

When their laughs died down, "So, you still don't wanna join us on the dance floor?" Jennie asked, subtlely bit her lip. She was clearly flirting, however the alcohol in her system vanished all her uncertainties, probably even her memory of having a boyfriend.

Lisa smirked on how the brunette was flirting with her and it would be a lie if she said she didn't like it. Heck she did. So, she stood from her warm seat and slowly approached the brunette. Lisa towering the the latter. "Would you dance with me then?" Lisa whispered but enough for Jennie to hear.

Jennie was losing it. Their new friend was so charismatic. Her deep sexy voiced might have hypnotized the designer. Jennie raised her head to meet the eyes of the woman who's making her heart beat erratically for the first time in a long time. Even her boyfriend can't make her heart beat that madly.

Jennie nod slowly in response to Lisa's invitation. Lisa got the confidence to grab Jennie's hand and lead her to the dance floor. They went to the area far from their friends. The music changed and they began to move against the fast yet sexy beat.

They started to dance facing each other, still getting used to their closeness, and when the great tension filled the two, Jennie turned her back to Lisa and dance against her. Lisa almost stopped breathing.