Chapter 1

The Alola region a popular resort destination and attracts a lot of tourists from other regions. In Alola, humans, and Pokémon coexist in a very close relationship, and a culture has developed that is different from other regions. Right now we see a young man with his partner Pikachu running down the beach.

"You won't beat me Pikachu!" The boy said, unaware of the pokemon that was in his path. It wasn't until he stepped on its tail that he came to a halt. "I'm sorry!" But he was hit in the face by some fire, causing him to fall over.

"You deserve that one Ash." A voice said as Ash looked up to see a boy with blond hair and grey eyes looking down at him.

"Oh (Y/N)! It's you." He said as he stood back up.

"Honestly you should watch where you are going. You stepped on that poor pokemon's tail." You said while gesturing to the Litten.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Ash told the retreating pokemon, before turning back to you. "By the way, we should go see my mom." He said as you nodded and followed him. The two of you eventually arrived at the hotel that you all were staying at. You eventually found her relaxing under an umbrella with Mr. Mime.

"Hey, mom! I'm back!" Ash yelled as he and Pikachu came to a stop in front of them as you walked behind him.

"Hello, Ms. Ketchum." You greeted with a wave.

"Hello, boys. I hope you both had fun." Ash's mom said.

"We sure did. We went diving with a sharpedo and saw lots of pokemon we haven't seen before." Ash told his mom in a very animated way.

"That does sound like fun. We have Mimy to thank for winning the tickets to our Alola vacation. Thanks very much, Mimy." Delia said while thanking her Mr, Mime.

"Mime, Mime, Mime." Mr. Mime said as he maid a rotating gesture with his hand.

Flashback

A very highspeed recap happens of Mr. Mime winning the prize to Alola followed by the Ketchem family preparing for the trip.

Flashback end

"Oh that reminds me, how did you come as well (Y/N)? I thought the prize was only three tickets to Alola." Ash asked curiously.

"That would be my doing dear. You see. I know how much the two of you are friends so I thought it would be a good idea to invite (Y/N) along with us." Ash's mom said as you nodded in agreement.

"Originally I wasn't. I was going to head back to Sinnoh, but after your mom talked to my sister. She bought me a plane ticket." You said while remembering your conversation with Ash's mom.

Flashback

It was a couple of days before Ash and his mother were to head to the Alola region as you enjoyed the last few days in Kanto, before heading back to Sinnoh.

"(Y/N), do you have a second?" Delia's voice rang out as you looked at her.

"Yeah, Ms. Ketchum?" You asked while sitting on the couch.

"Well, you know how we're going to the Alola region right?" She asked while you nodded your head. " I was thinking, it would be wonderful if you would join us."

"I would like to, but didn't Mr. Mime win only three tickets?" You asked to which she nodded her head.

"That's true, but I went ahead and contacted your sister. She gave me her number to call her in case anything was to go wrong while you were over here." She said as you waited for her to finish talking. "She liked the idea of you going to the Alola region so she bought you a ticket on the plane." She said as you sweatdropped.