Chapter 7

It was a bright morning in Alola as Ash suddenly takes off from Kukui's house as and sprinted down the road.

"Why's he in such a rush?" You asked yourself before going back to what you were doing. You were still packing the things you need for the school day.

You were about to take off, but that was when something sticking out from the side of the Professor's house caught your attention. You walked over to it and saw that it was a bike. You checked it out and found out that it worked quite well.

"Hey, Professor!" You called him from outside. Soon he walked out onto the porch.

"Yeah?" He asked as you pulled out the bike from the side of the house. "Oh, looks like you found my old bike. I'd forgotten all about it."

"In that case, do you mind if I use it? Growing up my sister and I would always go out riding our bikes." You asked him as he thought it over.

"Sure, you can use it. Now you better get going or else you'll be late." He said as you nodded and jumped on the bike and started pedaling. Along the way you encountered dejected looking Ash, who's face was all scratched up and he was holding what was the left of a croquet sandwich that the processor made. You came to a stop next to him.

"What happened to you?" You asked while getting off the bike and leaning it against a brick wall.

"There was a litten and I offered it some food, but then it stole my food." Ash said while standing up.

"You got robbed by a litten?" You asked him while holding off laughter.

"Hey, it isn't funny." He said as you held up your hands.

"Yeah, your right. Anyways, let's get going, don't want to be late." You told him as he nodded in agreement. You walked with him the rest of the way while you pushed the bike along with you.

Elsewhere

Litten was running through the town with the larger half of Ash's croquet sandwich. He's soon stopped when an Alolan Persian jumps in front of him. The two of them stare each other down, then Persian tries to scratch Litten whcih causes him to drop his sandwitch. Persian puts its paw on the sandwich as Litten tries to get it back with ember. However, Persian throws the sandwitch in the way, destroying it. Litten is shocked but runs away after as Persian returns to its owner.

Back with you

"Wow, so you finally met that Litten." Mallow said as Ash was getting his stuff out of his backpack.

"Is it your friend?" Ash asked as Bounsweet rubs itself against Mallow's legs.

"Litten comes up asking for food like Bounsweet's doing." Mallow explains. "It's so cute, I love it when it does that!"

"I fall for it every time!" Lana says while fawning over Litten.

"I don't think it's so cute!" Ash disagrees with them.

"You're just upset that you lost your sandwich Ash." You said with a smile.

"You mean Litten stole it?" Lily asked.

"You got it." Ash said as he hung his head in disappointment.

"That sounds like our Litten alright." Lana said while Mallow agreed with her.

"Litten's not the kind who enjoys dealing with people." Sophocles explained. "It takes a long time for it to warm up to trainers too. They say it's not your average Pokemon."

"So it's not too friendly at first." Ash restated.

"That's precisely what I explained to Ash earlier!" Rotom Dex told everyone.