Chapter 8

It was a typical day in Alola as everyone was in the Pokemon School standing around Sophocles's desk as they watched the smaller Pokemon run around the room, more specifically Togedemaru.

"That's one active Pokemon Sophocles." You said while watching his Pokemon spin in circles.

"Once Togedemaru gets going, nothing can stop her." Sophocles said as everyone watched his pokemon run around the room in a blur. The other pokemon tried to calm her down, but once she saw them she started to spin and launch herself at them all. Everyone in her path jumped out the way, but Lillie was too scared to move. Togedemaru was about to slam into her, but Mallow pulled her out of the way. Togedemaru bounced around some more as Pikachu tried to calm her down. Only for Togedemaru to bounce into Pikachu, sending both of them into Ash's face. They rebounded off his face and into a bookshelf.

"That was some crash." You said as books landed on the two Pokemon. Pikachu then popped his head out of the book stack.

"Are you alright buddy?" Ash asked as Togedemaru popped out as well.

"Pokemon eggs?" You asked while staring at the two eggs that were sitting on Principle Oak's desk.

"Whew, thanks for that Mallow." Lillie thanked her.

"No sweat." Mallow waved her off.

"Sorry about that." Sophocles apologized while getting out of his seat. "I'll give Togedemaru a good talking to."

"That's right. I forgot Lillie can't-" You started, only to be cut off.

"I can too!" Lillie yelled out.

Huh?" Everyone said in surprised.

"At least theoretically I can! I should be able to touch them if I put my mind to it!" Lillie tried to sound confident.

"But you haven't touched a single Pokemon since you arrived at school." Lana said.

"I know that." Lillie said as she looked dejected.

"Don't try to rush things." Kiawe told her.

"He's right! Soon you'll be touching them no problem."

"It's best to take these things at your own pace, Lillie." You agreed with the others.

"Thanks, guys, I really hope so." Lillie said, feeling a tiny bit better.

"Everybody here?" Professor Kukui asked as he walked into the room.

"Professor?" You asked as he looked at all of you with his usual smile.

"Let's go see the principal. We're taking part in Principal Oak's special class.

"His special class?" All of you repeated.

The Professor took all of you to the Principal's office and knocked on the door to let him know, everyone was here. He walked inside as all of you followed behind him.

"We're all here." Kukui said as Principal Oak was looking at books on a shelf. On his desks were two canisters with something inside.

"Oh! You're really going to Mantyke this!" He said while mimicking the Pokemon. He then pulled the covers off the canisters to reveal Pokemon eggs.

"Eggs?" You said while intrigued.

"Where did you get those eggs?" Ash asked, also intrigued by the eggs. You looked at them closely when you remembered the red egg.

"Is that the one we brought from Kanto?" You asked as Principal Oak nodded his head.

"That's right. The egg you brought from Kanto is right here," He said while pointing at the red egg, then he pointed at the white one. "and this egg over here was recently discovered up on Mount Lanakila.