Chapter 2

The student's off the Pokemon Academy were sitting around their classroom waiting for their classes to start.

"Popplio, make a balloon." Lana said as a bubble formed from Popplio's nose. It soon popped surprising the Pokemon. Elsewhere in the room, Sophocles was working on something, while Lillie was making adjustments to Mallow's recipe for pokemon food. Soon Kiawe arrived from a delivery to another island. Then Professor Kukui finally walked in with you and Ash following close behind.

"Alola." You said with a smile. 

"(Y/N) and Ash will be joining us at the Pokemon School. If they have any questions, please don't hesitate to help them out." Kukui told the others in the room.

After introductions, everyone was standing around the two of you looking at the new accessories the two of you managed to acquire.

"That's so cool!" Sophocles said as he admires the Z-rings on you and Ash.

"Woah, you guys. is that a Z-crystal on your wrist?" Mallow asks as she leans in closer to the rings.

"Yeah, it's Electrium Z on Ash while Dragonium Z on (Y/N)." Kiawe told everyone while walking up to you. "Where did you get that? Not the island challenge. You didn't participate and pass the trails that I know of."

"Tapu Koko gave it to me." Ash revealed how he got his Z-Ring.

"Tapu Koko?" Kiawe asks astonished.

"No way! You saw it again?" Mallow asks. "Does that mean you got your crystal from Tapu Lele (Y/N)?"

You nodded your head while Ash told them what happened. "Uh-huh! Pikachu and heard Tapu Koko's voice, so we took off after it."  Ash retold while everyone listened. "When we found Tapu Koko, this thing just came floating down to us. Yup, right out of the sky."

"I was walking along the beach with Garchomp when all of a sudden white scales began to fall on us. It wasn't until I noticed Garchomp looking up that I saw Tapu Lele. It was watching us from the sky before coming down to me." You said what happened to you as well.

"The Island Guardians? How could they have gotten Z-Rings?" Kiawe questions to himself.

"And then?" Mallow urges for the two of you to continue

"It was like Tapu Koko was telling me that the Z-Ring was for me." Ash said as you spoke as well.

"Tapu Lele was the same for me as well." You said as everyone was surprised.

"I've read about them before." Lillie said as everyone turned to look at her. "Tapu Koko and Lele. Tapu Koko's very well known as the guardian who likes to help islanders, but it also likes to play tricks if it thinks it's necessary, it can sometimes even punish them. I also read that on rare occasions it will give gifts to people it likes." She said before moving onto the next guardian. "Tapu Lele, on the other hand, is known for being innocently cruel. It's said that its scales, although they heal, they can be harmful if you touch too many. It's known to spread its scales for its own amusement."

"I don't know what to make of that." Mallow said as everyone was unsure about Tapu Lele. "But it looks like the both of them took a liking to Ash and (Y/N)."

"Kiawe, hold on. You got your Z-Ring from the Kahala Island Kahuna right?" Sophocles asked.

"Yeah." Kiawe said as he looked at his Z-Ring. "By successfully passing the grand trial."

"That's awesome! Does this mean that I can use Z-Moves?" Ash said excitedly. You were about to say something to him when Kiawe beat you to it.

"Using them should not be taken lightly!" Kiawe responded sternly.