Chapter 3

Airport of Melemele Island

Arriving fresh off the plane was everyone's favorite criminal Trio, Jessie, James, and Meowth.

"Finally the Alola region." Jessie said as she tilted her sunglasses down.

"This great and distant land gives us a new start for the body and mind." James said as he looked at the area.

"Yeah, we're gonna do everything for the greatest boss in all of Bossland." Meowth said as the flashback started happening. The three of them were in Team Rocket headquarters as the boss, Giovanni was showing pictures of pokemon found in the Alola region.

 "In the Alola region, many rare pokemon can be found." Giovanni said from his couch while petting his Persian.

"All right, Persian, you pompous jerk. Go ahead and enjoy sitting happily on the Boss's lap while you can. I'm gonna become number one then you know what you can do? You can try the floor do a change, chump!" Meowth thought while looking at Persian with a devious smirk.

"Now, go and collect Pokemon the likes of which I've never seen before! Fulfill the ambition of Team Rocket!" Giovanni ordered comfortably from his couch.

"Roger!" All three said in unison as white light filled the area, showing that the flashback was now over since all three were back at the airport.

"Catching Pokemon..." Jessie began.

"And conquering Alola." James finished.

"Ha-cha-cha!" All three cheered.

Meanwhile at Kukui's house

Professor Kukui had just handed Ash an Alolan Pokedex as you looked at it as well.

"Don't you think the Pokedex is a little big?" You asked while holding it.

"Just you wait, we haven't even activated it yet." Kukui said as you gasped.

"You mean the Pokedex is going to get bigger?" You asked him.

"No, let's go to my lab and I'll show you." He said as you and Ash walked downstairs to his lab. Kukui jumps on his computer and begins typing away. After a couple of moments, he snaps his finger. "Perfect! We're all connected!" As all the lights in the lab started flickering on and off. He turned in his chair to face you two. "Here it comes."

"What would that be?" You asked as the lights continued to flicker. Rockruff whimpers as he cowers next to your leg. You pick him up in order to comfort him.

"What's going on?" Ash asks looking at all the malfunction technology.

"Just watch and you'll see." He said as something shot out of an outlet at highspeed, scaring everyone, but the Professor. You sheltered Rockruff encase he got hurt.

"It's a Rotom!" Ash said in surprise as you let Rockruff down. Both him and Pikachu watched as Rotom ran wildly around the room.

" Now we just have to wait for Rotom to go inside." Kukui said while relaxing in his chair.

"Go inside? You mean the Pokedex?" Ash asked while looking at deactivated Pokedex. At that moment Rotom launched right into it. Going inside like Kukui said he would. "Is Rotom... In there?" He asked while inspecting the Pokedex. Soon a green light went through the screen, surprising Ash. "What was that?"

"I think that means he's turning on." You said as the oval shapes on the Pokedex turned white before slowly opening like eyes. Ash screams as he accidentally let's go of the Pokedex. However, it started floating as it was now fully activated. The Rotom Dex now had arms and a mouth.