🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ🔮

"Her whole life was was trouble, chaos even."

She was running

She was running.

She didn't know who from, all she knew was that she had to run. She had to escape before they came.

Her breathing came out laboured from her intake as her optics kept scanning around as she ran, on high alert for anything, or rather, anyone that would come.

Her servo reached upwards towards her Audials but froze.

--------- had warned her not to contact anyone in case the -------'s found her signal.

She paused, taking in rather large gulps of air as she tried to recollect herself.

The femme froze when she heard ped-steps moving quickly in her direction, "Come on, she went this way!"

She instantly took off running again, fear thundering throughout her systems.

"There she is!"

"Get the traitor!"

Her fear only grew as they chased her, she had tried to keep the emotion from --------- but she had obviously failed as his immediate concern flooded through their bond.

- What's wrong, ----------? - his panicked voice asked her.

The femme gulped as she glanced behind her, only to see servos transforming into blasters, getting ready to fire at her, - I'm sorry, ---------, - she managed to whisper through their bond.

She felt his confusion before it turned to realization, then terror, - ----------! -

The femme closed her optics as a shot was fired from the -------- blasters.

- I love you, ---------, - she whispered one last time before her spark went out.

The femme's sparkmate's spark almost seemed to die with her, his magenta optics were closed furiously as he was suddenly turned into a killing machine, destroy any and all Cybertronians that stood in his way.