🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ🔮

"She had yet to find the beauty that others saw in her appearance.
She only saw her scars and bruises, while they saw her light."

"

The Browdy Household held three bodies within it

Lethe Rosier, the foster girl that had only just managed to be fostered before the adults back at the orphanage sent her away from her home town to some big city where they would have way more funding to house the orphan.

And the girl's foster parents, Kathrine and Harrison Browdy. The couple were complete opposites, yet somehow they managed to make their marriage work.

Harrison could almost pass off as being a modern-day Loki while his wife, Kathrine, was a golden "housewife".

Lethe liked them, well as much as one could like almost complete strangers who had taken her in.

"Lethe?" Harrison's voice came from the hallway behind the girl's door, "Dinner's ready!"

Said girl was lying on her back, staring at the ceiling with headphones blasting music into her ears.

"Lethe?" Harrison opened the girl's door and hid a wince at how empty the room seemed. Harrison and Kathrine had told the girl many times over and over to personalize the room if she wanted, each time she just nodded silently, but she never ended up doing anything to it.

The lilac purple walls were as perfect as the day they were painted, the desk that the married couple had put in the room for the teenager held a couple of school books and had her school bag hanging off the back of the chair while the closet held all of Lethe Rosier's clothes, the little amount she had. A lamp on a wooden bedside table stood rigid next to the square, black alarm clock.

Harrison sighed, shaking his head as he walked over to the girl lying on her bed.

Lethe instantly tore her headphones out and sat up on her bed when she finally realized that her foster parent was in the room, "Hey, Harrison," She managed, "Sorry my music was a little loud."

Harrison sighed yet again, "Dinner's ready," he repeated again.

The teenager nodded, "Thanks, I'll be out soon."