🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ🔮

"Accidents do happen."

Lethe was running late today

Again.

"You're a fragging idiot," Lethe muttered to herself as she ran to school, hoping that today would not be the day for her to trip over something.

"You just had to sleep in," she ranted to herself as she turned a corner, "You live in the furthest house from school, you know that you always have to be up earlier than most," Lethe grumbled.

The girl was happy that she hadn't tripped over yet,(or worse), but of course, her life hated her.

A car suddenly came out of nowhere as the girl was crossing the street. Lethe's eyes widened as she froze, internally screaming at herself to move.

Time seemed to slow down as Lethe's azure eyes darkened in fear. The car still speeding towards her in slow motion. Lethe could almost see a raindrop falling from the sky slowly out of the corner of her eyes.

The Rosier girl was so distracted by the fact that she was going to die, that she didn't notice that she (oddly enough) felt surprise then confusion.

Azure eyes closed tightly as the car hit her.

🔮

"Quickstorm!"

The femme looked up at the sound of her desingation, her redish-purple optics blinked in surprise when she saw her mentor coming over to her. 

Trident never left his post.

"Quickstorm," Trident repeated as he stopped in front of her, the femme quickly standing up so he didn't have to look down too much.

"Trident," Quickstorm greeted, tilting her helm slightly in confusion, "What are you doing in Kaon?"

Trident vented, "You can't work with me anymore."

It was as if somebot had stabbed a blade into Quickstorm's spark, "What?" She managed to ask, "Why?"