·disclaimer·

Hello and welcome to my first ever actual BTS book ! ! !

This is so exciting 😭😭

Like Kim Taehyung...

the MAN who literally șnãtćhédt me the minute he stumbled into the view in that 'Save Me' mv with his red hair and that deep voice wow
sir we-

the MAN who literally șnãtćhédt me the minute he stumbled into the view in that 'Save Me' mv with his red hair and that deep voice wowsir we-

Anyways,
I hope you all enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing and developing it. A quick special thank you to the QUEEN OF MY WHOLE HEART and the loml herself Miss @Saedeexx_ for helping me get my thoughts in order and helping me put everything together with her beautiful mind and those brilliant ideas that she created and inspired me with and ugh wow I love that girl.

Anyways, before we start there's just a few things to mention :

This is a work of fiction, all views and incidents are purely fictional and are in no way a representation of the actual thoughts beliefs and words of any of the BTS members.

I am not affiliated with BTS or Bighit in any way nor do i own any of the members.

I do not own any of the media (gifs, audios, photos or videos) used in this book so all credit is due to the original owners. I edited the (extremely mediocre) cover myself but the images used do not belong to me so again, all credit is due to the original owners.

If there are any resemblances of the characters or scenarios with any real life situations and people or with any other book then it is purely coincidental. Everything written in here comes from my mind and I do not plagiarize (I hate that shit with a passion).

There will be mature themes such as :
-violence
-crime
-mature language
-death
-drugs
-alcohol
-abuse
-suicide
-mention of sexual harassment and rape
-mentions of pedophilia
-mentions and scenes of mental and physical abuse
-mental disorders
-mature content
-And other things that are definitely not for the fragile hearted.

If you are sensitive to or not comfortable with any of these themes, I ask that you do not read this book or if you choose to still read it, I ask that you do so with caution.
I am also not encouraging any of  the illegal or abusive activity or bad behavior that happens in this book, please obey the law and don't harm other people or yourself in any way. This is merely for fictional purposes and drawing attention to certain aspects of the harsh reality we sometimes live in.

This book is in no way meant to harm, offend or disrespect anyone. If it so happens that I do harm, offend or disrespect you in any way please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll try my best to fix my mistake and not repeat it again.

Please feel free to express yourself and your opinions and thoughts, you're more than welcome but please also be respectful and be mindful about your words.

Constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated.

~°~

Don't forget to leave likes and comment. And feel free to DM me any time, I wanna make friends so don't be shy. And again, I really do hope you enjoy reading this book.

So without further delay, I give you,,,

-midnight blues-
a Kim Taehyung fan fiction.

-happy reading ❤️