Living With Half Brothers

Hey! Okay that was just cringing. Let me try again.

Hi guys! I don't have anything to say except for thank you for clicking on this book and have fun reading it.

Bye! :)

S Y N O P S I S

Alexis Winter and Alexander Wilson Gonzalez are twins with Alexander being the older twin.

They were living a pretty decent life with their mom until they heard the news of their mom being admitted to the hospital and that she was suffering from cancer.

During the time their mom was in the hospital they were to live with their biological father who they despise for valid reasons.

But they have to because they have no choice.

Not knowing what kind of danger they were walking into, the reluctantly agreed to stay with the Jones family.

||◻️||◻️||

"You mean to say..." Alex started. "That we will be living with him."

"Yes, baby. That's what I meant. I thought it would be best if you live with your father." Mom replied.

"Mike is more of a fatherly figure in our lives, mom. We can live with him. And we know him well." Lexi said.

"I know. But I'm afraid that won't be happening because he is leaving for a family vacation to spend some time with his family." Anna replied.

"Then we can go with him!" The twins said at the same time.

"No, you can't. Because I want you to be here, in this town where I know you both are safe." Anna said.

They groaned and reluctantly agreed to meet their so-called father.

||◻️||◻️||

D E S C R I P T I O N

Alexis Winter and Alexander Wilson Gonzalez are twins. With Alexander being the older twin.

They live with their mother, Anna Gonzalez and her good friend - who was more of a fatherly figure in their life - Mike Johnson, who also used to be an FBI agent.

They were living a pretty decent life until they received a call from Mike to say that their mother was admitted to a hospital.

Imagine their shock when they learn about their mother's sickness and the fact that they would be living with father.

And not to mention the fact that Philip Jones - their father - is the father of four boys that are way too smiley.

This just irritates them even more.

But they have to cope with it. Thinking that, they both packed their bags and reluctantly went to stay with their father.

Not knowing what kind of danger they were walking into.

||◻️||◻️||

M A I N  C H A R A C T E R S

Alexander Gonzalez (Alex)

▪️16 years old
▪️Alexis' twin
▪️Trained fighter
▪️Older twin
▪️In junior year of high school

Alexis Gonzalez (Lexi/Lex)

▪️16 years old
▪️Alexander's twin
▪️Trained fighter
▪️Younger twin
▪️In junior year of high school

Harris Jones

▪️26 years old
▪️Works at a car shop.
▪️Relationship status: Engaged

Felix Jones

▪️23 years old
▪️Has a degree in medical science
▪️Works as a medic

Luke Jones

▪️18 years old
▪️Youtuber
▪️Mark's twin
▪️Older twin
▪️Is in the senior year of high school

Mark Jones

▪️18 years old
▪️Youtuber
▪️Luke's twin
▪️Younger twin
▪️Is in the senior year of high school