Epilouge

Alexis' POV:

"No!" I yelled.

"Please, Lexi. This is the only time I'll get the chance to do something like this on you." Char said.

"Exactly why I'm not letting you do this. You're going to do it again." I said back.

"Please. One time." She pleaded.

"No, Char. I've already put on this thing you call a dress and the torture in my feet. I'm not going to put makeup on too."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top." She said giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sighed. There's no going out of this.

"First and last time. After today this will never happen." I said pointing my index finger at her.

She squealed with excitement and said, "Great!"

After I got discharge from the hospital, I was pulled into a shopping mall where the ladies bought me a dress I was supposed to wear to Harris and Lindsey's wedding.

That is today. For me well, being in a room full of girls who are obsessed with makeup is a total nightmare for sure.

How I survived the past few hours? I don't know. It's just that I did.

But now, Char had taken the chance to do my makeup which she's been trying to do forever.

Now, she won't let me go so I thought I might as well cooperate and let her do it.

This was how I ended up in a chair with her poking my face with various things that I don't know the names of.

"All done!" She announced after she put the last bit on. I don't know what it was.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair was straight and their were three braids going on either side of my head that all came together in the back like a ponytail.

For my makeup, I had eye shadow and blush and all that stuff that Char told me about.

Out of nowhere, she squealed. I jumped in surprise and asked her, "What is it?"

"You look so pretty!" She squealed again.

I rolled my eyes but smiled at her childish behavior. I'll have to admit, she did a good job.

"Okay! Enough with the squealing. We have to go." I said and grabbed her arm pulling her outside the room we were in.

We walked down the hallway towards the elevators. After a short trip in the elevator, we were in the reception of the hotel we were living in.

See, originally the wedding was supposed to take place in Maryland. But at the last minute, the soon to be married couple changed their mind and decided to go to LA instead.

Which didn't go well for me because I'm terrified of flying. Alex knew that. Char knew that. Hell everyone knew that.

But they couldn't just change the location of the wedding again just because of me. So I agreed.

Worst decision of my life.

I almost had a heart attack with how much the plane was rattling.

But none the less we made it there. I survived and now we were at the church where the wedding ceremony was supposed to take place.

Harris was already standing at the altar when Char and I came. To say he was nervous would be an understatement.

He was sweating like crazy.