Chapter 26

Alexander's POV:

Sam was setting the camera in front of us. Since Lexi was on bed rest at the moment, the twins decided to make their video in our room.

It was also a Q and A but this time it was all of the siblings. Meaning Harris, Felix, Luke, Mark, Lexi and I were the ones that would be answering the questions.

We were all surrounding Lexi as she leaned back on the headboard on her bed. We all somehow fit in.

Once the camera was set, Sam held up three fingers and counted backwards.

"Three... Two... One." Then held a thumbs up.

Mark was the one that said the intro and introduced all of us.

"Hey guys! It's Luke and Mark. Today, we're gonna do another Q and A but this time we decided to include all of our siblings in here."

Then Luke continued, "Yeah so, you guys know Alex and Lexi. We surprised them with their brand new car. And Harris and Felix are our older brothers. They've been in a couple videos the past."

"If you're wondering where we are, we're in their room." Mark added pointing at Lexi and I.

"Lexi wasn't feeling well so we decided to make the video in here since she's on bed rest."

"On my doctor's orders." Lexi added pointing at Felix who grinned proudly.

I was sitting on Lexi's right side and Felix was on her other side. The rest were just crowded in the front.

"Anyways, let's get on with the video." Mark said and pulled out his phone. "So we asked you guys to ask us questions on Twitter and here they are."

He scrolled through his feed until he landed on the questions and gave the phone to Luke.

"Alright so the first question is, who is the older twin?" He said.

"I guess both the twins will answer this question right?" Harris asked.

"Yeah. So from Mark and I, it's me." Luke said.

"And from Lexi and I, it's me. It's obvious because boys are the older ones most of the time." I said earning a punch on my arm from Lexi.

"Don't worry lil sis. I love you too." I said making the boys chuckle.

"You're the same age as me." She shot back.

"Yeah, but I'm seven minutes older than you."

"That doesn't count." She said.

"Wait. Seven?" Mark asked interrupting us.

"Shocking right? But yes, there is a seven minute difference." I said.

The boys looked quite surprised by the new info. But nonetheless, they turned back to the questions.

"Okay so the next question is, what was the most craziest obsession you had as a kid?" Luke read off.

"Oh my God. Don't remind me." I said and Lexi let out a laugh.

"We had a lot of crazy obsessions when we were little. Most of them got us in trouble with mom so much that she considered sending us to boarding school." Lexi said.

"What were they?" Mark asked.

"There was this one obsession where we liked to climb the shelves in a grocery store.... And make a mess without meaning to." Lexi said.

"Another one with sugar. We used to literally sneak out of our room at night to eat a spoonfuls of sugar and next morning we were hyper all over." I continued.