Epilogue

"PERFECT" Bruce yelled at the giant screen.

"You really think this mind simulation will trick Steve?" Scott said from across the table.

"It has to," Bucky said beside Sam.

"Steve came back as Captain HYDRA. This has to work" Said Clint at the head of the table.

"S-steve would've wanted this. I know it" You said appearing from the door.

"Listen, Y/n we know this is hard for you. Most of this is from Steve's mind he- he just won't let it get through. We know that after he left and came back with the stones it couldn't have been easy for you" Bucky said beside Sam standing up.

"Well yeah, he left me for another woman... It's understandable. I left him and I was too late. Then of course he realized I was alive and went back in time again. I saw him again and he knocked me out. This is my fault. I should've just stayed out of his life. Maybe then we wouldn't have captain HYDRA-"

"Y/n, stop okay? Things worked out for the best. Even though Nat and Tony are gone, we're still here. That man in my lab is still your man" Bruce said holding you by your shoulders.

Yes, it was true. He was still yours and he proved it. Nat sacrificed herself for the greater good and so did Tony, killing Thanos.

"I-I need to go see him," You said leaving the group.

"So who's gonna tell Y/n that Steve married her in the future?" said Bucky.

"HE WHAT?" Sam replied

"What? you couldn't piece it together?"

"No, no I couldn't because I don't use my super-soldier serum to eavesdrop."

"Your loss but no one tells her. We have to let nature take its course"

-

You walked into the lab sitting down and holding his hand.

"I can't quit you"

The end.