The Girl

She sat perfectly still on her chair, statuesque, acutely aware of the Beast sauntering into the room behind her; goosebumps rose on her skin as she fought to not turn to look at him. Keeping her eyes on the floor before her, she could hear him pace, closer, closer, until she could feel his warmth over her shoulder. Still, she did not move, knowing he could ravage her at any moment.
His fingers grazed her hair delicately, almost not touching her at all, sliding down to her ear, her jawline, the side of her neck-- tracing her until his hand rested on her shoulder. Her breath caught raggedly in her throat; despite the shivering sensations down her spine, she didnt dare move yet.
His steamy breath was on the other side of her neck as he brushed her hair aside to take in her scent; the aroma of the Beast was nearly too much for her. As his roughly stubbled chin grazed her neck, she tipped her head, stretching her throat slightly to the side in reaction, too late realizing that she had set him off.
Before he could capture her, she was gone-- lithe and swift. Despite being eluded, the Beast was right behind her, low growls emitting from his throat as he pursued her. Gasping in delighted fright, she continued to search for a place to hide, her breasts heaving in effort to breath as she realized he was overwhelming her.
He reached out, grasping for her-- nearly had her this time. His heavy breathing turned to growling, closer and louder as the Beast was nearly upon her-- this time he tore her shirt from her body in his attempt to grapple her. The sharp tug bit into her skin, stumbling her and ebbing her strength.
All too quickly the Beast overwhelmed her, ready to feast upon his conquest. Pinning her by her throat, he shred her remaining clothes from her body; she, still determined to be free, clawed at his arms, his shoulders, until at last she relented-- the Beast laying claim to her. His fingers plunged into her, feeling for what he already knew to be wet. Groaning, he bit into her breast, tugging her nipples painfully. He must devour this sweet smelling thing.