The Beast

Her ragged panting turned to moans as the Beast overtook her. Coiling his fingers with her hair, he wrenched her head to the side to sink his teeth into her neck. The Beast nearly locked his jaw upon her flesh. Her cry enthralled him, further awakening his need to ravage her. Taking his fingers still dripping with her succulent juices, the Beast thrust them into her mouth, demanding her to taste the sweetness.
Dragging his fingers from her mouth down her chin, he clenched her throat once again. He owned her now, he chose if she got to take in a breath or not. Her eyes rolled wildly as she melted into a euphoric state. The Beast roared in victory as he felt her total submissive state. Releasing her throat, he forcefully drew up her thighs, bringing her cunt up for a drink; he had to taste this sweetness. She painfully gulped air, trying to regain sensibility.
Biting her supple thighs, her aroma overpowered his senses and he lost control; he could almost taste her blood through his bite-- he sucked on her flesh and devoured each moan that emitted from her. She clawed at his back and shoulders, pulling his hair as he bit and sucked his way into her crevasse, her will for freedom returning. Just as he reached her throbbing nub with his teeth, she thrashed and nearly screamed as he bit her clit and sucked.
The Beast slapped her ass as she fought him, never loosing his power over her. Again he slapped her, digging his fingers deeply into her inner thigh, determined to drink her until he had his fill. He plunged his tongue inside her, lapping at her nectar, biting at her netherlips and sucking at her clit, wild with his lust for her. Her moans and squeals grew until she heaved and came to the Beast, once again submitting to his will. He released her thighs and belted her ass again as she climaxed, turning her skin crimson.
Entangling her hair, he forced her to taste herself on his breath, his lips, his tongue, making his claim over her vividly clear. She panted as her orgasm ebbed, knowing he was only just starting his feast upon her.