The Thrall

She heard the Beast undo his belt, unzipping his pants and freeing his rigid cock. She could hear the air whistle just before the leather bit into her ass. She cried out in delicious agony, pressure building within her once again. The beast struck her twice more on her ass, followed by four times on her thighs. By the time he had finished his assault, she was sobbing and finally fully his own.
He brought the belt down over her pussy on his final strike, forcing an immediate climax mixed with euphoric pain; she lay there unable to move, moaning and crying. The beast slapped her face and forced his hardness into her throat. Her delicious gargling moans flooded his head with desire, and his rhythmic pumping sped up.
Her face was covered in saliva, dripping deliciously. The Beast reached out and slapped her breasts hard as he jammed his cock into her throat again. With each motion, she rose closer to yet another orgasm, unable to move and barely breathing. He grabbed her throat and felt it fill with his shaft; it was nearly too much for him to contain.
He pulled out of her throat and gripped her neck, slapping her once again. Reaching down, he kissed her deeply once again, followed by another strike.
Flipping her over, he struck her crimson thighs and ass just before ramming himself into her raw cunt. She cried out at each thrust, hypersensitive to each movement. Reaching forward, the Beast wrenched on her hair, gaining momentum. Suddenly the Beast shuddered, and her pussy shivered around his throbbing dick, his groans mingling with her screams. As he climaxed, the Beast loosened his grip on his prize, filling her with his cum.
Collapsing next to her, he stroked the marks upon her delicate skin, pulling her into his arms and ensuring her that she was a prize worth winning. Gently, the Beast caressed her as she released her tears, both of them in euphoric bliss from the hunt and capture.