I hate my boss!

Jennie's Pov

"Miss P-Park" I bit my lower lip and tightly shut my eyes "I can't take it anymore!"

The Burnett smirked and ran her fingers on my thigh, her intimidating hazel orbs making me weak in legs.

"Shshh my kitten " She whispered in my ear, making me even more aroused than I already was.

What am I even doing straddled in my boss's lap in my bra in her office with a vibrator between my legs?

"Beg to me beautiful" Her silky smooth voice tickled my ears.

"I w-won't " I refused sucking my lower lip, trying hard to endure.

She stretched her hand and pointed her index finger on my hard nub through the bra.

Fuck

"Miss Kim, just say you want me" She slipped her hand in my skirt and twirled the strip of my underwear between her fingers "Be my woman"

My cheeks were on fire and underwear already soaked as though there was a Niagara fall down there.

"I won't! " I refused.

Her perfect rosy lips lifted up from the corner in an amused smile ; God I hate her so much....but why she has to be so damn hot.

Her hand snaked behind my back and unhooked my bra. It fell off from my shoulders and revealed my hard pink nubs.

"So cute " She chuckled gazing at my chest.

"Make fun of my small breasts " I wrapped my arms around myself with an embarrassed blush on my face.

Her intimidating hazel orbs softened and she gently unhooked my arms.

"I wasn't making fun of you beautiful" She leaned in planted a soft kiss on my nub "They really are cute"

I hate her, I hate her, I hate her...fuck

"Miss Park, t-the vibrator " I said now at my limit.

"Say my name Jennie" She licked my nub and took it inbetween her teeth.

Don't say my name...I don't want to hear my name from your lips, rolling out like sweet honey.

"I won't say it!" I pressed my lips together and held her shoulders for support.

Her hand on the hem of my underwear reached inside my wet and hot core.

Fuck I'm so turned on.

"I'll take it out if you'll say my name" She asked in a sweet whisper kissing my chest.

"No!" I won't back down.

"As you wish" She turned the speed up with the remote.

"AHHH-

My load moan was cut short by a pair of soft lips which melted my whole existence.

"Mmm...ahhh...mmm" I moaned against her lips with a tear escaping my eyes.

"You're so sexy"

Ring ring

The Burnett sighed against my lips, hearing the sound of her phone.

"Miss Park, you have a m-meeting scheduled " I managed to speak, finding an opportunity to escape.

Her hazel orbs looked down in disappointment, which was kinda cute.

Wait not cute at all! I hate her and want to get away from this womanizer!

"I see " She sighed.

"Now get this thing out of me!" I asked now deprived of all energy.

She turned off the thing and placed her hand in my underwear. I want her fingers instead of this plastic piece. NO.

"Miss kim it's quite a hot mess down here" She took out the vibrator and threw it on the floor.

"And who's fault do you think it is " I asked annoyed that my underwear was now ruined.

She leaned in and peppered soft kisses against my neck. God, she's going to be the death of me.

"Shall I clean up the hot mess?" Her sweet voice made my stomach all giddy and weird.

"Miss Park..." I breathed out her name.

What's wrong with me!

"I hate you" I won't give in her alluring, mesmerizing, sexy, hot or whatever tactics she uses to get whom she wants.

"R. O . S .É . Rosé " She spelled out her name and sunk her teeth in my neck.

I pulled my lower lip in and bit hard on it.

"You'll be screaming it next time" She licked the marked area, her eyes filled with hunger.

I won't fall in this playgirl's trap!

Author's note

So does any one want a full story? 🤔

Haha jk lol, it's a one shot and will remain as one 🙂