Furrrr!

Author's note

Either you'll hate this one shot or love it, that i know 😂 but i had fun writing it, that's enough for me I guess 😌✌️
For those of you who read manga or watch anime. You'll be able to imagine the characters well but those who don't, I have an example above. They are humans with animal characteristic 😶✌️

In an alternative world there lived human species who had evolved from their ancestors ; Cats, Dogs, Lions, wolves, snakes etc

These new species of humans now attends a special high school "DIVERSITY"

The species are classified into herbivores, carnivores and Omnivorous. They all attend their respective classes separately.
Omnivorous and herbivores are allowed to attend classes together but carnivores are restricted to keep their distances.

"Jennie~ ah why don't you date anyone from our highschool??" Two ears perked curiously.

Jisoo is the descendant of brown maltese dog. Her curly locks and fine coat make her seem like a person from nobility but she's far from such exhausting etiquette.

"Don't I have better things to do?" Jennie rolled her eyes and turned the page of her book.

Jennie is the descendant of white New Zealand rabbit. She may appear cold and distant despite her soft ,short flyback scut and ears.

"Jen~ ayyy the Queen from carnivores class is here to see you!" An excited squealing Jackson came.

Jackson is the descendant of dark brown mountain goat with Long polished horns and a short thin tail. A very energetic and friendly goat.

"Where's my cute usagi (rabbit)?" A fresh smooth voice breezed past Jennie's ear.

Jennie ignored the voice and kept turning pages however her bunny ears remained attentive to hear the beautiful voice again.

"Rosiee~ your usagi is being grumpy again " A giggle came.

"Limario don't call my cute usagi grumpy" Two narrowed eyes warned.

"What do you want you carnivores?" Jennie spoke turning back in her chair to look at the duo.

There stood Two tall and elegant carnivores ; Rosé is the descendant of Red fox. She has flaming colour bushy tail accompanied by small perky ears.

Lisa is the descendant of Gray wolf with pointed ears and long, bushy, black-tipped tails.

Rosé smirked and leaned in to whisper something in Jennie's ear which turned her bright red and her long fluffy ears covered her face.

"See you after school" Rosé chuckled and waved at everyone.

"What was that about?" Lisa asked with a curious smile as they exited the classroom.

"A secret" Rosé grinned.

_______________________________________

Ding dong

"Hi ~" A sweet voice greeted.

Rosé didn't even received a reply and was pulled in through the door.

"I wanted to hug you so bad" Jennie hugged the red head tightly and snuggled her face in her neck.

Rosé smiled and kissed the shorter girl ontop of her head.

"I told you not to come in my classroom dummy " Jennie looked up to the taller red head "I can't handle my feelings"

Rosé snaked her hand around Jennie's waist and pulled her closer "But I love it when the serious bunny gets all flustered"