4crackheads

"Good work everyone!" Lisa said exhausted as they finished their last session of dance practice.

Jisoo lie flat on her back not being able to reply and just gave a thumbs up.

"Yeah good job you guys" Jennie gave an encouraging clap, out of breath.

Rosé smiled brightly at all of them, with her face glistening.

It was near 8 p.m and the four girls were working hard daily for their new comeback.

On their way back to their dorms, Jennie sluggishly held Rosé's arm and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Should I give you a piggy back ride" Rosé asked with a grin.

Jennie lightly shaked her head in denial "No Rosiee, you're also tired"

"Step aside your flirting asses!" Jisoo rolled her eyes wanting to reach her room and collapse on her bed.

Lisa let out a small yawn walking beside them "Rosé, you were called by that frog today, what did he say?"

"Hey we decided on toad, limario!" Jisoo corrected Lisa while still ahead of the group.

Lisa rolled her eyes "Fine! Toad it is"

Rosé let out a small chuckle at the nicknames and then her face changed back to a serious expression "Well, he wanted me to meet for a contract tomorrow. He didn't tell the details but he seemed pretty serious... It might be a PR stunt or something "

Jennie's hands stiffed on Rosé's arm as she continued to listen.

"Come on do we really need that?" Lisa stated as a matter of fact.

"He already made Jendueki suffer with that previous one and now he wants to do the same to you" Jisoo shaked her head in displeasure.

Jennie stayed quiet, the news not setting right with her heart.

"I feel the same way...." Rosé let of a sigh.

Lisa then stretched her arms and waved at the group as they had now reached their rooms "Let's discuss it tomorrow guys, we need to wake up early tomorrow"

They all said small Goodnights and entered their rooms.

_______________________________________

Jennie's Pov

Jennie couldn't sleep that night twirling and wiggling in her bed, her mind filled with thoughts about the conversation they had on the way back.

What kind of PR stunt will he make Rosé do? Dating.... With who? Maybe Jungkook or Jimin from Bts or Chanyeaol from Exo... So many people are coming into my mind...

"Why is my heart squeezing so hard?" Jennie muttered under her breath.

She couldn't sleep anymore and decided to get out of her bed and into the sitting room.

The room was pitch dark so she turned on her flash to reach the couch.

More importantly the backlash she'll receive for dating any of the idols.... The fans of their oppas will send so much hate.... Rosie is so pure and delicate.... How will she handle it...

Jennie brought up her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, burying her face in her knees. Her heart sinking thinking about all the negativity that'll come to Rosé due to this bullshit.

"Jennie Unnie, is that you?"

The lights were now turned on, making Jennie lift her face up.

"Rosiee..." Jennie uttered as her eyes became damp overwhelmed by her thoughts.