Battle Of Winterfell

Amara's POV

"She never wanted to leave"

I listened as Podrik sang the song Jenny of Oldstones considering we only had presumably a few hours before the white walkers came to take Winterfell .

*************

The northern soldiers stood alongside Daenerys Targaryen's armies as the white walkers appeared into view .

I stood next to Theon protecting Bran as we all knew that was who The Night King would want to kill .

************

The night king began walking towards us as I heard Theon unsheathe his sword  before saying

"I didn't protect you then but I will now"

I knew Theon doing this would get himself killed but could either save Bran or delay his death.

It was in this moment I realised Theon was no longer the selfish boy I knew all those years ago  and had grown into a brave , honourable man even after his betrayal .

"Theon I forgive you and your a good man"
I said.

"Thank you"
He replied .

I nodded in respect .

Theon charged towards The Night King and managed to kill some of the wights in his path .

Only to be stopped as a The Night King's sword  plunged into his abdomen. I cringed at the sight of someone I knew throughout my childhoods death and felt a pitch in my stomach .

The Night King continued to make his way towards Bran and I .

I began to charge towards The Night King knowing that this could be the death of me .

The Night King unsheathed his sword as it connected with my own . I felt the pressure pushing down on me as he had the upper hand .

I thought for sure I was going to die until I heard a female battle cry .

The Night Kings attention was taken off me and now turned to the female which I saw was Arya .

The Night King grabbed hold of Arya by the throat which caused her to drop her dagger but she caught it almost as soon as it fell and plunged it into the chest of The Night King causing him to explode into pieces of ice .

Sorry this is short but I guess I've finally uploaded:)