Chapter 1: Planeptune's Saga

It was a very windy day, in Planeptune. The clouds were dark grey and over casting a shadow over the nation. Planeptune citizens we're all heading to the festival, that was being held in many of their Goddess's ballrooms. In the ball room was a girl, she was a yellow bone with white socks on, with green and red stripes that went across them. Her shoes were black, and she wore a long hoodie like dress and it was white and purple. she had a white shirt on as well but there was an all white jacket that had purple linings down it, forming a purple N across her chest. There was another girl in the room as well, she took wore the same colors, but inst she wore a long hoodie as well. Her hair was long and a lavender purple like the other one.

"Woohoo!" said the shorter girl, carrying in a box of chips. "This party is going to be the best one yet!" she twirled around a few times, dodging a ball that had soared over her head These girls were sisters, Goddesses of their nation. Neptune's room, better known as Nep.

And her little sister, Nep Jr aka Nepgear. "Y-Yes" she said a bit shyly, carrying the boxes over to where her big sister were taking them. "I have to admit, this one is more likely then a few others in the past."

Neptune walked over to a brown table and placed the book on top of it. Nepgear, flowed suite and had done the same thing. "There, now they have more snacks and drinks. Is there anything else you need for me to do Neptune?" asked Nepgear turning around to face her sister.

Neptune crossed her arms and thought on it for a bit. "Hmm....I can't say there is anything else I need for you to do for me Nepgear." She picked up a juice, opening and drank some of it. "We can enjoy the party for now and afterwards we'll clean up. Okay?"

Nepgear smiled and nodded her. "Okay!" she did a small spin, grabbing a bag of chips for herself and ate some. The two sisters began playing games with the citizens while enjoying themselves even more. As time passed, the party eventually died, Neptune and Nepgear began cleaning up as promised. The two sisters went out the back door, Neptune held it open as Nepgear came out and went to toss her trash out in the garbage. Neptune followed her and tossed her trash out as well.

Neptune and Nepgear smiled at one another. "Alright, Nep Jr! Let's head back inside and get ready for a bath and then bed!" Neptune swayed her hands left to right as she began walking to the back door.

"That sounds like a plan to me!" replied Nepgear following her, Neptune stopped when she spotted a shadow with yellow eyes. Nepgear followed her gaze when she spotted it too. "Is that a Dogoo?" asked Nepgear.

"You might be right." Neptune hummed a bit and went over towards it. "It could be a new Dogoo,sis." she reached her hand out to pet it's head, the dark shadow with yellow eyes only swayed left to right, bending down slightly getting ready to leap in attack. "Hey little guy. What are you doing here?"

Nepgear saw the Shadow's shadow moving! "Neptune!" She called out, quickly pulling her big sister back just as the shadow leaped at her to attack, Neptune's eyes widened in shock as time seemed to have slown down, the small creature's claws were long and sharp like a knife, it's claws were diving directly for her chest! Time resumed as Neptune fell on her butt by Nepgear's feet, Nepgear protectively jumped in front of Neptune to take the attack. In a quick swish, the shadow had been cut in half and it vanished into dark smoke. "Huh.." they both stared at the medium height figure, he wore a dark coat and a hood over his head.

"...I wouldn't do that if I were you." said the figure in black, in his hands were two over sized keys. One was pure black with a purple gem in it. And the other was silver with a blue gem in it. "Those things tend to steal your hearts once you get close enough." the voice made it easy to figure out it was a male.

Neptune quickly got up off the ground and summoned her sword at the man. "Who are you? What do you mean by steal our hearts when we get close enough?!" she put her hand on her chest.

Nepgear shook her head and summoned her sword as well, in case things got crazy. "Yeah! What she said." Nepgear kept her eyes fixated on the man as he turned around towards them with his hood on. "Remove your hood!"

The man kept his keyblades at his sides, admiring both girls for being weary of him. "My name is Roxas Arc, but you can call me Roxas. Those shadows are called pure blood heartless, they're created out of the darkness in a dark world. Other's are created from the darkness in people's hearts. They take that persons heart to become alive." he slowly removed his hood, revealing he had blonde hair, blue eyes, and he was light skinned.

Neptune kept her eyes fixated on the boy, she softened her expression, they both were around the same age. "Oh" she said lowering her sword. "You don't look like a threat." She raised her sword at him again. "But still that doesn't mean you aren't dangerous."

Nepgear too had been taken back by the Roxas's handsomeness. "That's what Heartless are? Well thanks for the information." she lowered her weapon, just as his keyblades disappeared.

Roxas eyes darted over to Nepgear, his eyes carefully trailed up from her feet to her head, observing her curves and cuteness. Nepgear blushed when she noticed he was checking her out. "Do you two have any more questions?" he asked them, his eyes moved over to Neptune who had put her weapon away too, Nepgear followed suite.

Neptune kept her eyes locked on Roxas again. "Not at the moment, no. I guess you're free to go." Neptune started walking back inside the house, she held the door open as she waited for Nepgear. "Are you coming Nepgear?"

Nepgear kept her eyes locked on.Roxas, the man looked exhausted and pretty tired. He's probably been fighting them for a while. "Umm... a-actually, I do have a few questions I would like to ask you."

Roxas raised his right eyebrow in question at Nepgear. He didn't object to it, it seemed he wanted to hear what she had to say. "Ight, what do you wanna ask?" he put his hands in his coat pockets, waiting while staring into her eyes.

Nepgear blushed more, quickly walking over to Roxas, few being his wrist and walked back to Neptune. "I-I want Roxas to be our prisoner until I ask all i can ask." she hid her blush from Neptune, hoping she didn't see.

Neptune looked at Nepgear carefully turning away and sighing. "That sounds like a lot of paperwork, Sis. I don't know where I'll find the time to actually look at his file and set him free. He could be here for months, days, years even."

Nepgear finally got rid of her blush, looking at her sister once more. "I'll take care of his paperwork! I-I'll take care of everything! Just let me be in charge of him with full access!"

Roxas wasn't sure what was going on but he figured it be worth staying here for a while, he could teach them everything he knows about Heartless. "I'll be full cooperative with her. And I won't cause any trouble."

Neptune had turned her back towards them, finally giving in. "Weelllll.. it does save me the paperwork. Alright fine, you'll be in charge of him. But if he gets out of hand you'll have to handle him. Can you do that?"

Nepgear's eyes lit up with excitement, she wanted to jump up and down with joy. "Thank you Neptune! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Neptune smiled while walking upstairs. Nepgear looked back at Roxas and smiled brightly.

Roxas smiled back, he wondered how much trouble can one, adorable girl be. "Well should I get going now?"

Nepgear shook her head now as she guided him to their guest room. "This is where you'll stay until until I let you go." she walked past his room, continuing up to the third floor to her room.

Roxas watched as she walked out his cell. He glanced at the grey walls, and He only had a single bed and a dresser in his room.. "Well goodnight" he said as he laid down on his bed and went to sleep.

Neptune was closing her room door when she saw Nepgear walking past with a blush already across her face. "Soo.... he's the one, huh Nepgear?" Neptune yawned and went to bed. She nuzzled her pillow gently. "I'm happy..for ..zzzz"