"I Will."

Alfred slowly awoke, slightly confused. He didn't remember falling asleep. He sat up and looked down at his boyfriend. Alfred laughed quietly as he studied the Brit's face.

He had a small smile, and his hair was strewn all over the place. Alfred stood up and went to his closet to pick out a different outfit.

Alfred heard Arthur's tired voice ring out.

"Love? Where'd you go?"

"I'm in the closet looking for a good outfit to change into after my shower."

"Oh."

He heard Arthur slowly stand up and make his way to the doorway.

He wrapped his arms around Alfred's waist, making him smile.

"Whatcha doin there?"

"Giving you attention."

"Aww."

Arthur looked up at his boyfriend. He was looking down at him, a wide smile on his face. A real smile.

Arthur giggled a bit.

"Welp, I'm gonna go shower. I think we have some left over McDonald's biscuits in the fridge."

"We do, I was the one who put them there."

"Oh yeah."

Arthur now sat in the main room, nibbling on a biscuit and watching some TV. He wasn't really paying attention to it, though.

He was thinking about what to do with Alfred. He wanted to get him help, but he knew he wouldn't be able to help his boyfriend by himself.

Arthur took out his phone to message Matthew.

Tea King
Matthew? I have an important question to ask.

Maple Man
What is it?

Tea King
I want Alfred to get help. Most of the countries do. But I am not really trained or qualified to be giving him professional help.

Maple Man
I get what you're saying. I don't really know personally know anyone who is.

Maple Man
Wait a minute, let me ask Gilbert if he does.

Tea King
Hurry, I think Alfred is about done with his shower.

Maple Man
Okay, he told me that you could ask Antonio for help. Gil said that he went through some sort of training so he could help out Lovino with a few of his problems.

Maple Man
Gil's already messaging him and trying to figure out if Toni will help.

Tea King
That's nice of him, give him my thanks.

Arthur heard the running water in the bathroom shut off.

Tea King
He's just finished his shower, but I think he's going to be drying his hair and stuff.

Maple Man
Okay. Toni said he'd help, and that he would message you later cuz he's busy right now.

Maple Man
But he said he wants you to talk to Alfred about you guys going to him cuz he's had people who weren't willing to solve their problems because they didn't know where they were being taken or what was going on.

Tea King
Okay, thank you for letting me know. I have to go, I can hear Alfred walking down the hall.

Maple Man
Okay, tell me how the talk goes. Bye.