Part 1

Hey my name is Nisha and I'm going to tell y'all my story on how i got set up by some bitches that i thought was my friends but in the end they wasn't 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ sad huh 😒 but that ain't even the worst part 😞 i got raped by 3 different dudes at the same time at this party we went to and i got pregnant and aids from the shit 😬 yeah i asked why me ? Still to this day i wonder why that happened to me and i don't even know who the daddy is because they denying it saying i wanted it and it's their words against mines so you know how that goes 😡 I'm pissed because now my child have to go through that shit for the rest of her life and she didn't even deserve it 💯 y'all probably wondering why i didn't get an abortion but i couldn't bring myself to do it 💯😒 i cried every night wondering what i did wrong in life . I was a good girl getting good grades helping the homeless volunteering at shelters stayed to myself didn't disrespect my mom or dad 😒 so i was furious on why this happened to me .😭🤦🏽‍♀️ let me tell y'all how i met my so called friends. I really only had one real friend out the group that i knew since i was little and trusted so i thought it would be cool that i hang out with her friends too 💯 so everybody was getting cool after months past so they like nisha there is this party that we want you to go to with us because we know you don't like to go out so just come with us and I'm like no i don't do parties it's to much that happens at them and they like cmon nisha please please please please so one of the girls that didn't really like me said don't keep asking her if she don't wanna go she ain't going peer pressure a mf 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️💯 , but something told me not to go but i didn't listen 💯 so i went home got dressed and met back up at Ashley house . When i got there they was drinking and laughing and just having fun so they like nisha here I'm like what's this they like something to take the edge off before you get to the party and I'm like no I'm good i don't drink she like drink the cup nisha damn why you gotta be so lame 😒? And i drunk the cup and started coughing so they like now we can go so we get there and the party is lit asf 🔥 everybody everywhere drinking and throwing up , breaking stuff I'm like it ain't a party til somebody break some so they like let's go get another drink and I'm like I'm good the first one had me feeling weird 💯 so they like nisha please don't be lame at this party like you need to get a drink and dance with a boy and get laid and have fun she like here I'm about to go get you a drink and i want you to drink it and have fun so I'm like ok that PEER PRESSURE AGAIN. So she comes back with the drink and like smiling so I'm still not getting a good vibe from this girl but i drink the cup anyway worse mistake EVER IN MY LIFE 💯🤦🏽‍♀️ so after like 10 minutes i get to feeling strange and can't stand so i walk to the nearest bathroom and it was somebody in there so i did the dummy and walked upstairs to the bedroom and i just fell out on the floor next thing i know i wake up and .....