Part 4

So that whole day i stayed in my room didn't eat piss drink nothing i couldn't i mean i was trying to starve myself to death if that was what it was gone take . My mom brought me food and put it at the door but i didn't even get up to get it . My dad came home and trying to get me to come out and eat but i still couldn't i was in shock about what i just heard from that morning 😳💯 the next morning when i got up i was on the floor and i swear sleeping on my floor felt like i was back in that room where it all started 😒😞🤦🏽‍♀️ .  I finally got the courage to turn my phone Back on and just what i expected I'm getting talked about and threatened like i wasn't the victim in the situation 🤦🏽‍♀️💯 they saying that I'm a hoe , slut , they wanna fuck me with their buddies too making fake pages about me , saying that i sent them pictures , that i tried to fuck them before , i even had my ex that i sent pictures too when we was dating post them online so everybody can see 😭 i just threw the phone and cried some more and just hearing the phone ding over and over again i felt like i was going crazy . I just grabbed a long scarf and tied it around my ceiling fan and make sure it was tight enough and i grabbed that chair stepped on it and put it around my neck . I thought about writing a goodbye note to my parents but i just wanted it to be over so i just said fuck it and moved the chair with my feet and it hit the floor hard and I'm just up there choking and having a hard time breathing i heard my dad come upstairs and ask was everything ok but i didn't say none because i was ready to die 💯 so i just didn't say a word still choking next thing you know i started seeing black and i was out i believe my dad heard me because when i woke up i was in the hospital with handcuffs on my hands and i couldn't move the doctor said you is one lucky girl any longer you would have died 💯🤦🏽‍♀️ . I said some I'm still alive she said yeah 🤦🏽‍♀️ i just seen the disappointment in my parents and their asking me why ? Just why ? We love you why would you do this to us and yourself ? I'm like are y'all serious look what I'm going to have to go through . The nurse says that they going to have to leave me here for suicidal watch and I'm like no i won't try to kill my self no more i just wanna go home 😭🤦🏽‍♀️💯 they like we can't let you do that until we feel like you are no danger to yourself or others💯 I'm like i promise i won't do anything else 💯 😒 so they didn't let go until two week later 💯 so it's been about three weeks since they told me what i had and i started feeling sick thinking it's because of the AIDS 😒🤦🏽‍♀️ NOPE I WAS PREGNANT i look a home pregnancy test just to be sure and YUP THOSE TWO PINK ASS LINES CAME UP 😳😒💯 i was hurt i didn't know what to whether i should keep it or abort it .. well clearly from the beginning you can see i kept the baby 💯 i know some might say that i was selfish for keeping the baby knowing what i had but i knew the risks of having that baby 💯🙄 so i told my mom and dad and they were just 😳 didn't say a word it was so quiet you can hear the birds chirping 💯......