chapter 2

Sky's POV:

(10 years later)

Its been 10 years. 10 years of nothing but hell and torture. Ive grown to where I can't feel pain as well as others.  My hair hasnt went back to brown. It has stayed white and I have noticed i have grown wolf ears and a tail. My eyes are still golden too. Since I have ears and a tail I'm curious if I can turn into a wolf...or dog... Whichever it is.

I sat there and thought about my body being a 4 legged creature with white fur. Unexpectedly, I felt my bones changing. I wanted to scream out in pain but I didnt wamt to alert the guards or anyome else.

No ones POV:

He sat like that for a while. Eventually his body just throbbed. He went to stand up and noticed his body was different. He looked and saw that he was a beautiful white wolf.

He noticed it was almost time for his next session with the crazy scientist. He ran to the back of the cage and waited for the 2 men to come ger him. It was always the same guys.

When they came, they opened the door a little and he ran into it. Busting it all the way open. They looked at him shocked for a moment. They had a soft spot for him. They whispered to him "Get out of here. when you leave take a left. Then go down the hall and take a right. Then keep going make a sharp left the the exit will be there." they smiled at him. They made it seem as if he got away from them as they faked charging at him. He ran out from under them. They ran after him. Luckily for them he trusted them and followed their directions.

After a lot of running and dodging from many guards he made it to the exit. He busted open the door and ran into the streets of the underground. He was glad to be back but he knew He'd never be accepted now.

He ran out of the underground. The guards there didnt stop him thinking she was a regular stray dog. He kept running and saw the most horrifying thing. There were.... NAKED GIANTS?!?!?!?!?!(XD idk but their actually called titans if you havent seen or read the manga) He didnt know what they were but he saw that they were eating people. He ran like he never had before.

He was never this scared. And he saw many people being eaten. The most he had been scared was when he was first experimemted on. As he was running he didnt noticed that he ended up in the woods. He looked back and saw that he was outsode the walls.

He didn't feel like turning an going back so he ran into the forest. He didnt know where he was at all. Somewhere along the way he had gotten himself lost. He noticed that the sun had gone down and the air had gotten chillier. He decided that he would stay in his wolf form for the time being and he found a small burrow underneath a large tree. He decided that he would sleep there. He crawled his way through the roots of the tree and layed there. After a while he had fallen asleep.

Hey pups!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was short and I'm sorry. It'll be a bit longer before I update because school has just started. And i wont have any classes where i cam use my phone. But don't worry. I'll still update. Anyways see you guys next chapter!! Bai~!!!

589 words