chapter 7

3rd person pov

Sky woke up in his room making sure he was still in his wolf form. He got up and headed out the door and wondered around the halls. People stayed away from him and some of them didn't now if he was dangerous or not. The people who worked underneath of the shortie knew that I wasn't dangerous. I wasn't able to be dangerous to them since I knew if I attacked them then I would have to deal with the shortie. I really don't want to deal with his anger if I hurt one of his friends. 

I walked to the cafeteria where Levi's squad was located and sat next to Eren. He was the only one that I liked. I wasn't a big fan of the others. They were too normal for me. Eren was an outcast and I could tell by how people either looked at him or their body language towards him. Because of that I grew a liking to him. He was someone that I could understand on a personal level. 

When I arrived at the cafeteria and sat next to Eren, people stared at me as if I had two heads. I, of course, ignored them and layed my head in Eren's lap. He placed a hand on my head and pet me for a bit while he talked to a few of his friends. I kept an eye on them to make sure they weren't people who were a threat to me. When I knew that they were alright to be near I walked out of the cafeteria and wondered the halls again. I didn't have a lot to do so I walked outside into the forest to take a walk. 

When I got to the woods I saw Levi there working with his gear. 'I guess he's training. I better leave him alone so I don't disturb him.' I thought. By the time I had turned around I was tackled to the ground with a short person on top of me again. I sighed in annoyance and decided to just lay there as I didn't want to attempt to stand up. 

"Why aren't you in your room. Or with another person who can keep an eye on you?" He asked sternly. I was about to shift so I could answer his question but decided to perk my ears up and sniff around to see if anyone was nearby. I didn't want to end up becoming an experiment to 'Hanji'. "You can shift there's nobody around." He said as he got off me. I shifted and looked at him. I had a blank look on my face as I sighed. 

"I wanted to go for a walk. I don't like the idea of being treated as some house pet. I grew up wild and that's how I prefer to stay. I should at least be able to walk through the woods on my own since you know I'm not going to run. Even if I tried to run you'd catch me before I can get very far." I said annoyed. I hated that I was being held captive against my will. Levi didn't say anything. He just turned around and went back to working with his 3DM Gear. I didn't have anything better to do so I shifted back to my wolf form and watched him.

After a few hours Levi finished with his training and we both went back inside. He led me to the cafeteria since it was now lunch time and he sat away from his squad. I was confused as to why he didn't sit with the others. I decided not to question it as I went over and sat beside Eren. He petted my head and I layed down beside him. For some reason though I kept looking over towards Levi. I normally wouldn't even send him a glance. But for some reason I just enjoyed looking at him. I shook my head as I didn't like where my head was leading me to. 

After a while I got bored and walked over and sat next to Levi. He looked at me with confusion before he went back to drinking his tea in a fancy manner. I didn't understand why he was the way he was but it wasn't any of my business. After lunch I decided to go back to my room and get some rest. The next day was when I was going to train with everyone else. 

Finally!!!!!! This chapter took so long to post and I apologize!! I had ended up with writer's block on this story and I am only able to post whenever I can with my work and everything, plus I'm pretty lazy so sometimes ill forget but for those who like this story I hope this chapter is better than the rest. and I am already working on the next chapter hopefully ill have it either posted tomorrow or Wednesday. ill see you guys in the next chapter!!!!!